The Wish

Plz note that my English isn't perfect so there will be mistakes every now and then. Also all knowledge of fate ubw is based on one watch of the anime so it might be incorrect. The info on rwby is also based on one watch of the series.

(IN ARCHER'S UBW)

3POV
There he sits alone on the hill over watching the unlimited grave like swords. As the only noise that can be heard are the gears in the sky turn without end. The Faker suddenly feels a huge volume of mana burst behind him, Archer quickly jumped up and summoned is twin married blades to welcome his intruder. Archer's eyes widened at the sight of the intruder. They where a female about 50cm shorter than Archer, they had long snow white hair, their were crimson red and were wearing a revealing dress with was also white but had golden straps and blood red patterns on it. Archer quickly removed shock from himself and ready himself for battle. But after a few moments of silence, where both parties did nothing, Archer decided to break the tense atmosphere by speaking.

Archer:Who are you? And what do you want? Your not Alaya so your not here to give me a mission, so explain yourself.

There was silence for a moment until the woman spoke calmly with an emotionless expression.

???:Forgive my unannounced intrusion. I am the grail interface or also known as the Dress of Heaven(sorry forgot her name) and am here to grant your wish as the last remaining servant of the 5th Holy Grail War.
Archer lowered his blades and a sudden confusion was plaster on Archer's face.
Archer:What? That makes no sense. Saber was the last servant with a master, also the grail was destroyed and even if it wasn't why would I wish from a grail that has been corrupted since the 3rd war.
The woman walk closer making Archer weary but stopped and spoke.
Dress of Heaven:To answer all your questions and concerns Counter Guardian Emiya. The reason why I am still here is because I am the interface of the greater grail and for the worry of my corruption, the lesser grail was destroyed by the saber class servant, it also got rid of Angra Mainyu's hold over the grail for a short time, the reason you were chosen was because(plot soz).
Archer stood there in silence. Then quickly looked at the woman with a serious look and ask
Archer:Can you break my pack with Alaya? If not, Can you prevent my younger self from creating a pack with Alaya?

Dress of Heaven:Forgive me again Counter Guardian Emiya but am unable to break the pack with Alaya or prevent the boy from making said pack though physical or magical means.

Archer stood there in thought and then spoke to the women again.
Archer: Then can you send the boy to a different world where Alaya has almost no influence. If you do this then the pack won't be made and you wouldn't have broken the rules as all you did was send him to different world.

When Archer said this the interface just nodded in acceptance. Archer just smirked at the the thought of a form of victory over Alaya, not knowing the consequences to his actions.

(IN A FOREST NEAR A TEMPLE)
Shirou Emiya and Rin Tohsaka were starting to leave the hill that Archer was on though the forest until they both felt a strong mana surge appear in front of them. Shirou quickly, with his remaining strength, summoned his twin blades and Rin jumped behind a tree and readied a shot of mana toward the now visible figure. There was a tense atmosphere until the smoke cleared up and revealed a white haired woman with clothing coving up her body as emotions covered her face. Shirou noticed this and turned his head away from the woman in embarrassment. Rin watch his happen the gave a spiteful face towards Shirou who's face quickly turned from a blushing mess to a lifeless corpse in second as he was terrified. The woman began to speak to get their attention.

???: Hello there young Emiya and current head of the Tohsaka name. I am the grail interface.

This caught their attention and readied themselves again. The grail spoke again.

Grail interface: Do not be alarmed I am not here to cause you any harm. I am merely granting Counter Guardian Emiya's wish.

This made Rin look at the woman with confusion but made Shirou drop his weapons, this made Rin even more confused until he summoned berserker's nine lives preparing for the worse. This reaction not only shocked Rin but also the grail. This made the grail have to explain Archer's plan. Rin grew more and more furious the more the woman explained Archer's reasoning. However, they were both shocked when it explained its existence. Before the masters could say any, a magic circle started to appear underneath Shirou. Rin tried attacking the interface but did nothing. Realising that that was pointless, she turn her attention to Shirou and noticed the magic circle was very near complete but by pure panic decided to grab Shirou on the arm while jumping on the circle. Soon they both disappeared. The grail was left alone for a moment before think to her self.

Dress of Heaven:(thought)was that meant to happen? Oh well both the will of humanity and the will of the Earth won't notice the absence of two mortal human. right?

————————————————————
A/N: Finish the first Chapter. I must warn you guys I will be changing somethings around. Plz forgive if there wasn't much story. Goodbye