The Fight and The Dance

Shirou POV

Glynda: begin in...

...3...

...2...

...1...

Start!

Mercury instantly sprints towards me and attempts to deliver a punch, I dodge to the side and then jump back to get some space. I look at my opponent and realize that he didn't have a weapon.

Shirou: Mercury, you don't have a weapon?

Mercury: I don't need one, when I have my legs!

He then jump into the air an slams his right leg at me, I roll, avoiding the impact as it broke the ground.

Shirou: Fine then, I'll fight at your level.

Mercury: what?!

I then drop my sword, when they hit the ground, they start to dematerialize and I then get into a fighting stance. Mercury looks at me confused but quickly gets what am trying to do.

Mercury: I see, what some sort of chivalry code that you have!

Shirou: yeah something like that!

Mercury: Well that code will be my advantage!

He again runs at me and begins to swing his legs but I just dodge and block but am unable to counter as he was too fast. I reinforce my body, I then allow him to kick me in the chest, he smirked expecting be to fall in pain but instead I grabbed his leg as swung him in circles, I let him go and he goes flying to the wall, I see his aura go into yellow.

Mercury then gets up and realizes his aura has gone down by a lot while mine barely moved, he then turns to me.

Mercury: you let me hit you, didn't you?

I nod and I boost my leap to appear right before him, this speed obviously surprises him as he was barely fast enough to stop an reinforced punch with his leg. When I hit his leg, I noticed that it didn't feel like a human leg but instead it was...

Shirou: (shocked) metal?!

I didn't say it loud enough for anyone but Mercury to hear it, he widen his eyes in shock at my realization but instantly composed himself by spin kicking me with his other leg but I quickly block it and made another discovery.

Shirou: (concerned) the other one as well?

This again gets Mercury's attention by a punch to my chest that pushes me back. While I recovered he ran to my side and went for a punch. Sensing this I reinforce my fists to their limits, I redirect his attack with my hand so it misses me and I aim my other fist to his chest, I make contact, the moment I hit him, I see him flying to the other side of the arena.

I watch his body destroy the wall, he then falls face first to the ground.

Shirou: Dude are you ok?!

He just raised his arm up and showed a thumbs up, it then drops. I turn to see his aura level had gone from yellow to orange to red and then it disappeared. I hear Ms Goodwitch.

Glynda: The winner is Mr Emiya, good job, I don't think you'll have any problem qualifying for the tournament like Ms Nikos.(to Mercury) Mr Black I suggest next time you pick an opponent around your skill level.

Mercury:*Thumbs up*

Glynda: Ok class is over, don't forget the dance is this weekend but you have your mission on Monday, so I don't want any excuses. Ok dismissed.

Everyone just leaves the class, I follow suit but look back a Mercury and his partner just giving me sink eyes, I just ignore them as I walk away to enter Sun getting rejected by Blake, I pat him on the shoulder.