The Truth Part One

(Ozpin's office)

(Rin's POV)

Well, we messed up, actually I knew this was going to happen. After Shirou returned to his seat, Miss Goodwitch came in and got Shirou and myself to Ozpin's office. The owner of the room is sat behind his decks while he rest his head on the top of his hands. His dirty green eyes were set on us, he had a serious expression on his face.

That teacher, Glynda Goodwitch stood next to him after we entered and just like the headmaster, she had his set on us, both waiting for something. Ozpin then spoke to break the quiet atmosphere.

Ozpin: Do you two know why you're here?

Shirou: I understand why am here but I don't understand why Tohsaka is here.

Rin:your right, but let guess Ozpin it is a 'in it together' sort of thing right.

Glynda: well your not incorrect but you are responsible for allowing Mr Emiya to just beat up Mr Winchester and his team.

Shirou: well technically I didn't beat them all, I allowed one to walk away without any bruises, with all his guts still in his body and left with all his bone still intact!

When shirou finished his gruesome list, each part getting louder in anger, we all stayed silent until Ozpin spoked again.

Ozpin: are you alright Mr Emiya? You seem to have a lot of pent up emotions. Do you want me to arranged an anger management session.

Shirou: Don't worry sir, I just dislike bullies, and that team was a team made of bullies, so I just delivered them punishment.

Glynda: you broke Mr Winchester arm, broke two of his rib, one of teammate is temporary paralysed and the other is in a comma but is expected to wake in a day or two, what kind of punishment do you call that Mr Emiya?!

Shirou: I call that a form of Justice.

Ozpin: you mention you gave them punishment, but usually the punishment would be equal to the crime, can you state their crime.

Rin: the team was openly bullying and discriminating a Faunus girl.

Glynda: true those are action worth punishment but not what you gave them.

Ozpin: yes, Glynda your correct, you Mr Emiya should have held back against them when delivering this Justice of yours.

Shirou: but I did.

The whole room went silent again when Shirou spoke those three words, I just sighed as I looked at Goodwitch watching at Shirou with anger but serious concern. Ozpin on the other hand, had a surprised looked in his eyes but a small smile on his face.

Ozpin: then tell me why didn't you go further than you did?

Shirou: simple, Tohsaka told me to calm down.

Rin: I told you not to get involved but you did, why did I ever think I could change that part of you.

Glynda: what part?

Shirou: she's referring to my stubborn, idealistic and idiotic self.

Ozpin: now that we're at this subject can you tell me your ideals.

Glynda: why do you want t-

Ozpin: I simply want to know what dives the boy into battle.

Shirou: well I'll tell you but I should tell you that it is a foolish and humorous dream.

Ozpin: please tell me, for curiosity sake.