A Journey's End and An Adventure Begins

(A/N: Hello people of the internet, wanted a quick note that Chapters will no longer be daily as my life is currently taking up took much time and chapters will be longer. Enjoy the end of Volume 4. BYE!!!)

Forest

Rin

Pain. I could feel it everywhere, the arrow, the damn bowman that shot me, hurt me. I try to excuse his action but then I see him again. Pulling the string back and pointing that over sized splinter at me. I hear his voice once more.

Archer: (flashback) Farewell Tohsaka

He lets go of the string and the arrow charges towards me. Silently hitting me and then nothing. No sound, pain or any feeling of anger. But there was terror.

I quickly open my eyes, the sun burnt them. While recovering I notice that I was moving. I look around to see that my servant was carrying me. He see my awakened face.

Muramasa: Ah Master. You've finally woken up.

Ruby: (voice only) Is Rin finally awake.

I look over to see Ruby and Nora walking next to each other and Ren and Jaune holding a make shift that carried an unconscious Qrow.

Rin: Qrow?

Ruby: (gloomy) he appeared yesterday and protect us from that Tyrian guy but he was injured, he was poisoned. The poison gotten worse since last night and help past out.

Rin: how bad is it?

Muramasa: I doubt he'll live longer than four days if he doesn't get immediate medical assistant.

Rin: how far are we from the nearest village?

Jaune: we have no idea. We are just hoping that we get somewhere fast enough.

It was clear that there was a depressing atmosphere here. But I had no idea why, I understand the worry for Qrow but his appearance and quietness was concerning. A small vibration on my belly was felt. I look down to see the pet Geist staring back at me. At that moment I notice that I'm being carried in a bridal position.

Rin: (flustered) Saber I think you can let me down now.

Muramasa: nonsense master, your wound still hasn't properly healed. You'll rest until you've full recovered. We wouldn't want to risk your injury to reopen.

Muramasa gives me a stern frown so I don't argue back, in fear of being lectured by him. I merely get comfortable in his muscular arms. While walking I get a quick recap on what I missed out on by Ruby, of course I had to explain myself for being in the inner circle.

At some point we finally reached the a cross way, we all stopped. I really couldn't make out what was going on since there was some distance between Saber and the group but I could tell that they were arguing.

Rin: Saber move closer, I need to know what they're on able.

Muramasa: sure thing master.

Getting closer Saber and I are able to over hear their conversation, that seems to be focused on a sign that show the way we came from 'Higanbana' next to there was two arrows pointing to the right path 'Kuchinashi' and 'Mistral'. On the opposite side of those arrows was another that pointed to the left path that stated 'Kuroyuri'.

Jaune: But if it takes us around the mountains, it's the best bet we've got.

Ren: It will take too long!

Ruby: The town would've had a doctor right? Or maybe we could scavenge for medicine.

Jaune: Right!