The Lancer

(Beacon Docks)

(3rdPOV)

The two teams were standing there, one of them being in awe, Doctor Oobleck was pacing from one end of the line to the other.

Weiss: Professor Oobleck?

Shirou: Doctor

Oobleck: Yes I'm afraid those bags won't be necessary. Seeing as you've opted to shadow a huntsman on what is now essentially a reconnaissance mission. I can assure you we will not be establishing a single base of operations. Rather we will be traversing serval miles of hazardous wasteland, and making camp in any defendable location we may stubble upon. I've packed all our essentials myself provided the air course and readied the airship. And! It's Doctor Oobleck. I didn't learn a PhD for fun thank you very much. Well done Shirou.

Shirou: Told you.

Weiss: Shut up you dolt.

Ookbleck: Come now Children, according to my schedule, we are three minutes behind schedule.

Oobleck then rushes to the bullhead, both Shirou and Rin follow, leaving team RWBY to talk with Team JNPR and Sun and Neptune. The three on the bullhead wait for the others.

Rin: Doctor-

Oobleck: Yes yes don't worry, I have been informed that you two will be on a separate mission from the girls.

Shirou: Good, but I must warn you, if you meet a person with tremendous strength and speed, you must order a retreat, there is no chance of victory.

Oobleck: Thank you for the warning Shirou, you may not be the best student, as it was always Weiss and Rin that were on top, but you were always my favorite student due to your manner being better than Schnee's and Rin's.

Rin: What i displayed great manner towards you Doctor.

Oobleck: Yes but to gain something with your speech. Wait here. Four minutes ladies!

In a couple of minutes, both the teams and the huntsman were inside the bullhead wait for their arrive to Mt Glenn. Ruby then turns to her boyfriend.

Ruby: So Shirou about Assassin-

Shirou: Kiritsugu. Don't worry, that won't affect my fighting. It's just unfortunate that we are on different sides, to him we'd never met, so there won't be any need to hesitate.

Blake: You mean-

Rin: He'll have to be eliminated.

Yang: But he's your Dad!

Shirou: sorry Yang but he doesn't have those sentiments towards me, plus if we do find him, then he won't hesitate to kill us all.

Weiss: So you'd kill your own father to protect others.

Shirou: Guys, don't think it that way, like I said, in his reality of time, we never met, so we are not father and son, try think it as two warriors, fighting to the death.

Ruby: Shirou you can't just die.

Yang: Why can't he?

Blake: Yang?!

Yang: No am serious, he's already died two times, first getting a hole through his body by Roman and second when he died to that Gilgamesh prick.

Shirou: Because I can't do it too often or else it'll destroy my body. The way I heal, is By switching my muscles with blades and nit my would back together.

Yang: That sounds so badass!

Oobleck: What the downside?

Shirou: If i over use it, it could malfunction and start turning my whole body into blades.