Field Trip

(Beacon)

(3rdPOV)

All the member of team RWBY were in the dorm, two were sat, while the other argued.

Ruby: Yang, why are you having such a go on me!

Yang: You never came back, do you have any idea how worried we were? How worried I was?

Blake: Yang has a point, not contacting on us wasn't a smart thing to do.

Weiss: Yeah as our leader, doing irresponsible actions like you did, should not be allowed.

Ruby: I guess your right, I should have at least texted you guys that I was fine but I was a little busy.

Yang: With what?

Ruby's face turns red, she looks away from her team and spoke in broken sentences.

Ruby: (blushing) W-well I'll r-rather not s-say!

Weiss: why not?

Ruby: (blushing) B-because it'll make Yang want to kill Shirou more than she already does.

Blake: Oh l see why you where 'busy'.

Yang: I'll kill that bastard when I see him!

Ruby: Yang, please don't! Why do you have such a problem with him Now.

Yang: True I wanted to set you two up, but I never wanted things to escalate so fast between you two!

Blake then gets up from the bed and puts her hand on Yang's shoulder, she turns to see Blake.

Blake: Yang, you need to calm down, Ruby can look after herself, and you already know the kind of person Shirou is.

Yang: I...I just want to make sure Ruby stays safe.

Ruby: Yang, you don't have to worry about me as if I was girl. I'm a big girl now!

Weiss: I think she had a reason to worry about you, I mean your childish, impulsive and very, very reckless.

Ruby: I see your point. (To Yang) Sister trust me I can take care of myself.

With a smile to end the conversation, the four enter a moment of peace, but that was interrupted by a knock on the door. Blake move to the door and opens it, both Shirou and Rin are standing there, though the former is hiding behind the latter, in fear of Yang.

Rin: Hello, I see that you four are doing well.

Blake: Hello, so what brings you two here?

Rin: I'm here to get my stuff, I'm moving back into my old room, shirou is here to help me move.

Shirou: I was also told to bring this to Yang or Ruby.

Ruby rushes to the door.

Ruby: Hi shirou! Give me give me Give me!

She snatches a cylinder parcel from his hand and stands in the middle of the room. Shirou and Rin enter the room, Rin goes to the closet while Shirou stands there awkwardly being given glares by Yang.

Weiss: So your team is being reassembled for the tournament, I guess your punishment is ended.

Shirou: Yeah technically, team SRET is back but not until tournament start. So Ruby who's the parcel from.

Ruby: It's from Dad!

Yang: Dad sent us something, this ought to be good!

Yang grabs the cylinder and extends her arm out.