Walking Two Different Paths

Mistral

3rdPOV

There is no opening scene, but our group of travelers are walking through a cobble chamber, the lights are dim but there are plenty to illuminate the whole room.

Qrow: welcome to Mistral.

Nora: Finally, who decided it would be a good idea to walk?

Ren: we did face many obstacles. Like broken airships, destroyed settlements-

Jaune: and all those people and monsters trying to MURDER us.

Ruby: pff we were fine. Only two of us almost died.

Qrow/Rin: hey.

Nora places her hands on her hips as she titles forward and gives Ren a smug face.

Ren: hey.

Nora: (giggles)

Jaune: So how much farther until Haven academy?

Qrow: Almost there, kind of figured I'd take you kids on the scenic route.

Muramasa: (sarcastically) This damp, dark corridor, sure is very beautiful.

Qrow: ha. Didn't realize you had it in you to make jokes granddad.

Rin: Saber, leave him alone.

Muramasa: sure thing kiddo.

The word 'kiddo' rang through Qrow's head in repeat, widening his eyes at a horrible realization.

Qrow: (thought) Oh Oum! I speak like an old man. Maybe Yang and Ruby are right. I am getting old.

They continue walking until they reached a set large doors that blended with its surroundings. Qrow moved forward and effortlessly opened the two giant stone doors. A golden orange light crept through until the whole door frame became an image of heavenly lights.

When the sun became clear the whole city of Mistral was visible. The people in the busy markets and the house and industries embedded into the mountains and cliff-sides. In the shops there were Faunus and human alike, selling and talking as some did questionable trades in the shadows.

Ruby: This is awesome!

Qrow: It's certainly something.

Ruby: Oh my Oum look at all those weapons!

Qrow: Vendors here will sell you just about anything, whether they should or shouldn't.

Rin: This city certainly is amazing, the architecture and use of the mountains is very impressive. Wouldn't you agree Saber.

Muramasa: Absolutely, the richness and variety of people and shops is a wonderful thing.

Qrow: It's nice and all but make sure to stay away from the lower levels. The higher up you go, the nicer it gets.

Nora: And we're going!

———————————

In the Grimm infested castle. Archer was wondering through the halls, after just finishing a 'search and destroy' mission of a huntsmen. Roaming around his path meets the passive giant. Hazel Rainart. They exchange quick glances before walking past the other. The servant's name was then called out by a deep voice.

Hazel: Emiya, where are you going?

Archer: I have finished the elimination mission and there isn't any current tasks for me and since I haven't been here long, I thought it good to survey the whole castles, well wherever I'm allow to wonder.