The Grimm Reaper

Haven Vault/ Unknown Time

On the broken bridge; Cinder, Neo and EMIYA stood in front of the now stone gate; with the Fall Maiden sat on a rock and her Servant next to her. Cinder had just finished explaining everything about the relics, the Maidens and Salem to the short mute.

Cinder: That's why we need the relic, to achieve what Salem- what we want. We have been instructed by Salem not to harm the girl, but you. You have no such orders, you can do as you please. Help me get to Atlas, help me find her. And the rest is up to you.

The Fall Maiden stood up and walked over to Neo, extending her hand out to Neo. The mute looked like she was going to accept the gesture but quickly retracted her hand back at the last moment, surprising both the Maiden and the Archer.

Neo walked past her, to where EMIYA was stationed. She used her Semblance and by the time she got to him, her long, luscious, multi-coloured hair had turned auburn and prickly, transforming her eye colour to a bright amber.

Her new appeared surprised the Servant to the point of freezing up on the spot he was standing. Neo spun to face the perplexed Cinder, also stunned by her appearance but returned to her senses when the short mute looked at her.

She pointed at herself and then at the Archer, back and forth at rapid speed. Cinder instantly realized her message.

Cinder: So you doubt that my Archer is Shirou Emiya?

Neo: (nods)

Cinder: Very well, Archer you can explain to her, how you came to be a Servant.

The Archer just exhales a dragged out sigh of defeat, acknowledging his Master's order. Neo reverts her form back to her usual self, skipping over to a rock and sitting down, to stare at EMIYA attentively.

EMIYA: First of all, let's make this clear. I am a Shirou from an alternate timeline, meaning I don't have the same memories as the Shirou that you've already met. But our lives are very similar, to a certain extent.

Neo: (pouts)

EMIYA: What is it?

She directs a frown at him, catching him off guard. Neo uses her Semblance again, turning her hair, skin and eyes to match EMIYA's. The Servant quickly understood what she wanted from him.

EMIYA: You're curious why my appearance is different from the boy's. Well you see, my ability to project legendary weapons cost a lot of energy, that I don't have. So it eventually started to use my body as a supply of energy. Darkening my skin and removing the pigment from my hair and eyes.

Neo deactivated her Semblance, but the frown still on her face. Unsatisfied with the connection between EMIYA and Shirou that she met. The Archer just sighed, seeing that his evidence hasn't convinced her of his identity.

He showed his hand to her, projecting both his twin married blades in one hand.

EMIYA: Look, there isn't anything I can say to prove that I'm Shirou. But these swords are my favourite blades that I've copied. Just like they're Shirou's favourite. We both love the design and craftsmanship of the blades and find the combat technique of their use, easy to understand. Only we can make them.

He glared at her with a monotone expression, stating his seriousness in his words. Neo slightly huffed and turned to Cinder, who had been quietly waiting behind them. The girl extended her hand out to Cinder, which she accepted.

——————————

Unknown Location/ Many Years Ago

In a desolate valley, surrounded by fog, mist and clouds; with the large rock pecks being the only visible landscape. Connecting two of these peaks; there was a wooden raggedy bridge, and walking to the centre of the bridge, there was a woman.