The Battle For Knowledge

Before this chapter starts, wanted to say sorry for taking so long with the volume 5 finale. It was due to a mixture of pure laziness and because it was my longest chapter yet. But mostly the lazy part.

Might start making the chapters shorter again, just so the uploads are faster.

Enjoy the volume 5 finale!!

——————————————————

Haven Academy Night

3rdPOV

Sakura: Oh goody! There are THREE Sempais here for me to kill!

Shirou and Muramasa were understandably terrified of the statement, knowing that it was aimed towards them. But the three Shirous were surprised that it was also aimed to Archer. However, it confused most of the others because, they didn't understand it but it was still scary enough to instill fear into the children.

Sakura: What's wrong Sempais? Aren't you going to introduce me to your friends?

Shirou said nothing, still trying to recover from the shock. Muramasa just looked away in shame, having full knowledge of Sakura's secret suffering. And Archer projected Kanshou and Bakuya, being cautious of her statement. Since they stayed quiet, Rin was the one to speak.

Rin: This is Sakura Matou. It seems, she's the enemy Berserker.

The group of huntsmen just snapped their heads to the purple headed girl in absolute disbelief, she returned their puzzled looks with a crazed smiled. They all unsheathed their weapons, and pointed them at her. But a shout ripped their attention from the Berserker.

Muramasa: STOP!...Leave her to me, you children don't stand a chance against her.

He grabbed his black hilted katana, readying for their duel. But she didn't move. She just stared at the group of huntsmen. More specifically, she was looking straight to Archer.

Archer: So how long have you known Sakura?

Sakura: I've known for a while, at first I had my suspicion because of your words. Knowing why I wanted to kill Shirou. But it was during my search for the Spring Maiden with Avenger, that I realized who you were. A spirit; that looks like Sempai, knows almost everything about Sempai and has some sort of personal vendetta against a him. But what gave you away was the moment that Avenger accidentally that you were a Counter Guardian.

Archer: Then if I survive this, I'll be sure to kill that bastard. But-

Sakura: Nope.

Archer: What?!

Sakura: Nope. I just decided that I won't kill you! Instead I'll keep you, as my pet!

She let out a twist laugh, howling at the idea of enjoying the servant's body for her own pleasure while torturing him, as a form of revenge for her own ignored suffering. Everyone else cringed in fear at what she said. The Berserker then looked at the red hair and the Saber.

Muramasa: So are we going to begin? Or are just going to be a waste of time Matou.

The girl quickly became enraged by Muramasa, and his cold attitude towards her. Sakura's head twitched violently while dangerous dark, misty aura rose, surrounding her entire body. The rest nervously watched.

Raven: Something tell me that the time of talking his over.

Qrow: I think your right, sis.

Before the dark mist completely blew up in front of everyone, Muramasa boosted himself at the Berserker. Slashing horizontally at a godlike speed, but the blade was halted by the malformed Bakuya, the shockwave caused a blast that created a crater underneath the two servants.