1k Special: Dates part 1

(Shirou POV)

I ran through the halls of Beacon, It was about 5 minutes until 11:00am and I know I'll be in trouble if am late. After two minutes I arrive to docks.

Shirou: Thank God, I made it.

???/???: God?

I turns to the pair of voices, it was Ruby and Velvet, looking at me with confused expressions. Then another voice, that I recognized as Rin.

Rin: Our god.

Ruby: Your god doesn't have a name?

Shirou: Yes, now lets get to the dates, shall we?

Ruby: Yay first!

Ruby grabbed my arm, at that moment, another hand grabbed my shoulder, I turn to turn to see an angry Yang that had activated her semblance.

Yang: Do anything that isn't very 'Gentlemen' like and you get a one way trip to your afterlife. Understand?

Shirou: (nervous) understood!

Ruby: Yang! Stop scaring Shirou!

Shirou: Don't worry Yang I promise not to do anything, I will take care of Ruby.

Yang: You better or else, (whisper to shirou) the I'll tell them what happened on the train with that girl.

Shirou: (whisper to Yang) Sorry but am already being blackmailed by her.

Yang: What?!

Rin: Is everything okay you two?

Shirou: don't worry, discussing about Ruby. Speaking of which, Ruby we should get going, or else the others won't get any time with me.

Rin/Velvet: What!? Ruby get going!

Ruby: (salutes) Yes ma'ams! (Mumbles) why am I saluting?

I grab Ruby's arm and take her to the bullhead, I hear Velvet shout from far away.

Velvet: When it's our turn met us at the cafe near near the centre of the city.

I shouted back, assuring that I would be there.

Timeskip: Chibi Ruby using Crescent Rose.

We finally arrive at Vale, I lead Ruby through many blacksmith shops and different bakeries, we laughed and we sit down in one of the bakeries to talked.

Shirou:...and then Taiga ate the hot pepper.

Ruby: hahaha, you have a very 'interesting' carer, so she was a friend of your Dad.

Shirou: Yeah, my Dad travelled a lot even before he met me so he had a lot of friends. He was almost like a sage, kind, wise, patient...

Ruby: Old?

Shirou: ha, I don't think he'd enjoy being called "old". Would your Dad like being called old?

Ruby: Well no but I don't think he'd get mad about it. But my Uncle Qrow would definitely find a way to get revenge on the person that called him that.

Shirou: Your Uncle seems like a secretive person.

Ruby: secretive? How would you know?

Shirou: from your memories of course. Your weapon gave me more than just it's copy, skills and strengths, it also gave me your past.

Ruby: Then lets see how much you know! Describe 'Patch'.

Shirou: It is a small island in the west side of Vale, where Signal is located, your Dad and Uncle work their as teacher, though sometimes they go on missions, your house is a modest wooden house in the middle of the forest, it was a small shed where Yang keeps bumblebee, the inside-