1k Special: Denial

(Shirou'sPOV)

Unlimited Blade Works fell as I finally ran out of prana to keep it up. When we're all back in Vale I fall to my knees, I pant in exhaustion, the others just stare at me in absolute astonishment at what I did. Rin runs up to me and embraces me, while holding her, two more forces are applied, causing me to fall to the ground on my back. I look up to see all three of my girlfriends eyeing me down. One with concern, the other with awe and the last one was just happy. They all looked at each other and nodded

Ruby/Rin/Velvet: Shirou! Let's go on a Date.

(3rdPOV)

Everyone: Whhhaaaaatttt!

Shirou: well that is a surprise, I'll go of course but can we do it tomorrow. I'm really tired from using Unlimited Blade Works.

Rin: Sure, you'll meet us at the docks at 11:00am, sharp!

Shirou: (sarcastically) Should I also prepare my wallet for its funeral.

Velvet: Ha ha very funny! (Whispers to Shirou) But you should prepare yourself, cause we're going to have round two before you leave team CFVY.

The boy just sweated bullets, thinking if his hips could survive, does he have insurance? Is there any sort of insurance in this world? The three girls then pulled off, shirou sat up and looked around to the applauding crowd of citizens and young huntsmen. JNPR ran up to him.

Jaune: That was amazing dude! You absolutely annihilated the Grimm.

Pyrrha: Would you do me the honour of sparring with me, some day.

Nora: Teach me how to do that!

Ren: That was quite an amazing display of power.

Shirou: Thanks guys, I'll gladly accept your challenge Pyrrha, and sorry Nora but only Shirou Emiya is allowed to use that power.

Nora: That's so cruel! Why are you keeping that awesome world changing magic to yourself!

Shirou: Well it's actually the only magecraft allowed to me and only me. There's nothing else I can do.

Team RWBY, CFVY, Sun and Neptune then join the conversation.

Sun: That was wicked!

Neptune: I see why Sun speaks of you so highly of you!

Coco: Now that's how a huntsman kicks mayor Grimm butt!

Yatsuhashi: That was a very beautiful world you made, the atmosphere there was perfect for fighting.

Fox: Well remind me, to never get on your bad side.

Yang: Shirou you really know how to take those beast out with a Yang! Ha get it.

Blake/ Weiss: that was so bad.

Yang: Everyone's a critic.

A voice then came from behind the group of students.

???: Excuse me! Can you let us pass!

The all move to reveal Ironwood, behind him was Glynda, Port and Oobleck, with the latter holding Zwei.

Zwei: Bark! (Ah steel boy!)

The corgi jumped out of Oobleck's arms and ran to Shirou, hoping on to him and licking his face where his tanned skin was located. The general then spoke.

Ironwood: Mr Emiya, you have done this country a great service. I can't express my gratitude enough. So I'm giving you a proposition. Would you like to join Atlas Academy, you'll be most welcomed there.