Secrets

(Beacon at night)

(3POV)

Rin and Glynda where in the elevator, they where in silence until Glynda started to speak to end the silence.

Glynda: Ms Tohsaka, can you tell me the relationship that you and Mr Emiya have.

Rin: o-oh why would you suddenly ask that?

Glynda: Well you stated that you and him were allies during the war back at your world and where the victors, now that there no need to be allies, what is your relationship?

Rin stood there, looking down, avoiding eye contact with Glynda. She was playing with her fingers with her face as red as her crimson top. She timidly spoke to her teacher.

Rin: well we're friends..

Glynda: friends? With your level of trust, I thought that your relationship was more intimate than just friends, and by the shade of red your face has turned I believe that I am correct.

Rin: w-what!? No, we are just friends and nothing more(mumbles) but I would like to be closer.

Glynda: what was that last part Ms Tohsaka?

Rin: nothing! Anyway no one can be close to him, he's to dense to realize the feelings that the other may have.

Glynda: I see handsomeness and kindness held back by ignorance. So is that why he hasn't pursue any of the other girls.

Before they continued their conversation, the elevator doors opens and they are both surprised to see shirou standing there, leaning on the wall next to the elevator, looking to the window with a blank expression, shirou then notice Rin and Glynda looking at him.

Shirou: oh hello Tohsaka and Ms Goodwitch, I was waiting for awhile but not to long, so should we get going Tohsaka.

Rin: shirou how did you get here? Ms Goodwitch is there any stairs or a second elevator?

Shirou: no I jumped from the windows of Ozpin's office. Then I entered from that window (points at an open window).

Glynda: you jumped from the 40th floor?

Rin: the 40th, shirou are you crazy!? Anyway what did you want to ask Ozpin?

Shirou: oh I just asked him to active my aura, so people don't become suspicious when I heal, Ms Goodwitch could you active Tohsaka's aura.

Glynda: of course, if it would make your lives easier then I will happily abide to that command.

After a couple of minutes of Glynda awakening Rin's aura, they left her to make their way to their room for the night.

While they were walking pass team RWBY's dorm, they heard shouting, getting concerned, both Shirou and Rin got close to the door to ease drop but there was no noice so they decide to leave but when the where about to start, the door of the dorm burst open, surprising both Rin and Shirou as Blake ran out with what shirou thought was tear on her face.

Shirou: Blake!...Rin you get a grasp of the situation, I'll go get Blake before she goes missing.

Rin: understoo-

Rin couldn't finish her sentence as shirou already boosted himself out of ear shot.

Shirou rush through the corridors, with each window he passed he became more and more worried at what happened. Shirou finds himself in front of an open door. He ran outside to see Blake standing in front of the statue in the courtyard. Shirou slow approached her in silence. She took off her bow to reveal a pair of black cat ears, someone then spoke from the behind her.