1k Special: Free Time

(Beacon Morning)

(Shirou POV)

I begrudgingly open my eyes, the light burning them in the attempt, getting up quickly was a mistake as my head spun round in circles.

Shirou: Shit I drank way too much yesterday.

I look over to Rin, to find nobody there but a note, I walk to her bed and read the letter.

Rin: (note) Hey Shirou, I have to go to help Professor Peach do an assignment, Ruby is busy packing up since she's going home for the holidays, so maybe you can help her, Velvet is also leaving but is hanging out in Vale with her team now.

PS. We need to talk.

I dropped the letter and fell to my bed. I know what she wants to talk about and there's no way to get away from it.

Shirou: Shirou Emiya you seriously messed up. But what's the point in feeling sorry myself. And who the hell is Professor Peach.

A surge of pain then roared through my head, I knew that this wasn't the hangover but something else, someone else.

Shirou: Faker! Stop that my head already hurts.

Faker: (thought) It's what you get! Drinking that much. What where you thinking.

Shirou: I thought Avalon would heal me.

Faker: (thought) Avalon? What's that?

Shirou: Wait how do you not know what Avalon-

My sentence was cut off by a knock on the door, I open the door to see Weiss and Ms Goodwitch.

Shirou: Weiss? Professor? What are you doing here?

Glynda: I was looking for Ms Tohsaka. But it seems that she's not here.

Shirou: No she went on an assignment from Professor Peach. What did you need her for?

Glynda: Thank you, I just needed her for a small task but it seems that I'm too late. Farewell Mr Emiya

Shirou: Goodbye Professor. So Weiss what are you doing here?

Weiss: I wanted to ask for your help. I have a hefty amount of books from the library but since there's so many...

Shirou: You want me to help you carry the ones that you can't.

Weiss: Exactly! I would normally ask Yang but-

Shirou: She helping Ruby pack up since they're going back to patch for the holidays.

Weiss: How did you-

Shirou: Rin left a letter, telling what all three of them where doing. Ruby packing up, Velvet is with her team, and Rin like I said before is with Professor Peach.

Weiss: So you have nothing to do.

Shirou: Well it's either I help you or get some training in. So let's go get those books Ice Queen.

Weiss: Hey! I still don't like that name.

Shirou: Okay, how about snow princess.