Highway Chase

(Beacon:Infirmary)

(3rdPOV)

Ozpin and Rin had just arrived to the school infirmary as Jaune and Pyrrha just place Shirou in the bed.

Ozpin: Thank you, you two may leave.

Jaune: Ok, but I want to know if he'll be alright.

Rin: Don't worry, Emiya had been through a lot worse.

Pyrrha: But can't we know what happened while we were gone?

Ozpin: team CFVY or team RWBY will happily fill you in on what you have missed out on.

Jaune/Pyrrha: Ok goodbye.

Ozpin: Farewell you two.

The two exited the room, only leaving Ozpin, Rin and an unconscious Shirou.

Ozpin: so Ms Tohsaka what did Archer say before he fell down?

Rin: he whispered how he felt that a grail war just started and he specifically mentioned Salem so it must have been her.

Ozpin: I'm stumped on two things, one how did Archer feel the beginning of this war and two how did Salem start the war?

Rin: Archer is a spirit, they exist in a state of mind, usually embodied my prana as a physical vessel. So they are susceptible to phenomenon like the start of a Grail war, and to start one it would require for at least one servant to be summoned.

Ozpin: Then what would stop Salem from summoning an army of servants?!

Rin: Alaya would notice the disappearance of at least 10 servants and without a Grail I presume she could only summon around three or four servants at most.

Ozpin: But they could be strong.

Rin: but without relics to use, then even if she summoned a powerful servant the spirit, they would be severely weaker.

Ozpin: and what if the servant is so strong that the handicap isn't enough.

Rin: That is the worse case scenario. But we must focus, this start of war means that Salem has become aware of mine and Emiya's existence in this world.

Ozpin: you are correct, but she must be getting help, because she couldn't have possibly known how to summon a servant without the help of someone.

Rin: yes, your correct. I must find that out as soon as possible, I also need to find out what class she summoned.

Ozpin: For now all we can do is wait for Mr Emiya to wake up and tell him what had happened.

Rin: That won't be necessary as Archer will inform him on what had happened.

Ozpin: understood, I'll be taking my leave now, many important headmaster things that need my attention, (mumbles) Or else Glynda will chew my ass. (Normal) Farewell Ms Tohsaka.

Rin: Goodbye Professor. (To shirou) I hope you get better.

They both take their leave. Unbeknownst to them, shirou had been awake the whole time. He gets up and scans the room. He then jumps off his bed and grabs his combat outfit.

Shirou: (to himself) Ok cost clear, now that I know everything I need to know, I believe it is time to do some Hero hunting, what do you say Archer?

Archer: (thought) This is the stupidest plan that you've ever had. Not only are you trying to keep this a secret from Rin but your plan on going on a solo mission against servants is suicidal!

Shirou: (to himself) Nah it'll be fine, I have you don't I, so what is there to worry, also you heard Rin, they are weakened.

Archer: (thought) Fine, but while we're at the subject of Rin, why have you been calling by first name?