The Food Fight

(Cafeteria)

3rd POV

All three teams were sitting on one table, Rin was sat next to Weiss and Coco, while Shirou was sat next to Velvet and Blake. It had been a week since the dock incident, but the questions still didn't stop.

Coco: Your still are avoiding the question Shirou! What did you mean that you and Archer are the same person?

Rin: what do you mean we've been avoiding that question?

Velvet: well...

(Fashback)

Shirou: Your absolutely Right.

RWBY: what do you mean by that?!

Coco: explain!!

Rin suddenly grabbed Shirou and whispered into his ear.

Rin: I think you shouldn't tell them, I mean we'll have to reveal everything if we do.

Rin then let go of shirou, but this action still got glares from most while Ruby, Blake and Velvet pouted at Shirou.

Shirou: why are you three looking at me like that.

R/B/V:No reason!

Rin just facepalms at Shirou ignorance, while also pitting the three girls. There was a knock on the door, it opened to reveal Ozpin and Glynda, standing there. Everyone watched them until they spoke.

Ozpin: I think you should leave them alone, questioning him won't allow Mr Emiya to recover, and I believe that Ms Tohsaka should be the one to stay with him.

They were all going to protest, until Glynda shouted at all of them to leave. Ozpin then spoke to the two.

Ozpin: you can't hide this from them forever, I mean there is too many holes in your stories. I truly wonder how many lie you can think of before they find out?

Ozpin and Glynda then leave.

(Fashback End)

Velvet: And since then you've avoided talking to us about that subject, Shirou you return late and wake up early so no one questions you.

Yang: and you Rin effortlessly change subject whenever we question you or just ignore it.

Yatsuhashi: Why are you two not answering the quest-

Before the big guy could finish the question Ruby came in with a binder and slammed it on the table.

Shirou:(thoughts) that's a big binder, wonder why she had it.

Ruby: Sister (gesture to her left), Friends (gesture to Yang), Weiss...

Weiss: Hey!!

Ruby: I have all our activity planned for the end of the semester...

While Ruby delivered her speech, Shirou then catches a grape without looking and eats it, Nora morns and this gets Yang's attention. Shirou then see Yang throw an apple and hears Jaune yelp in pain.

Shirou: (thought) I don't like where this is going.

Overlooking his uneasy feeling, shirou returns to the conversation to see Weiss standing up.

Weiss: No matter how spend the last day, I say we spend it as a team.

Shirou's instincts kick in as he did a 180 while summoning Kanshou to cut a pie in half, the two piece barely missed Weiss, going to either side. Shirou then looks at the culprit. Nora was pointing at Ren, he just sighed while both Jaune and Pyrrha just look in awe and shock.