RWBY vs Lancer

(Ruby'sPOV)

I watched as Shirou blocked Lancer's last attack. Shirou fell to the ground from the force of the attack. Lancer again thrust the point of his spear to shirou.

Lancer:...Just die!

I saw that Shirou wasn't going to be able to dodge the spear in time, I grab Crescent Rose and fired sniper rounds at the servant.

(Bang)(Bang)(Bang)

Lancer stopped and with his arm that was facing me, he deflected all the rounds. He looks at me with an irritated look and the move the rest of his body to face me.

Lancer: Hey there little red, mind not interrupting a fight to the death? I was about to finish off your boy toy and then kill all of yous.

Ruby: Like hell I'm going to let you kill him!

I shot more rounds into him, but he stopped all of the bullets with his bare hands or just dodged them.

Lancer: Sorry red but I have an ability that makes sure no projectiles can hit me. As long as I can see-

I continue firing, this surprised him but just like he said none of my shots ever came close on hitting him.

Lancer: (Angry) Now you've become annoying Red, Prayer to your God!

The now furious Lancer ran to at top speed to me, Shirou looked in horror as he could do nothing but watch.

Shirou: RUBY!!

I closed my eyes waiting for death, but I hear the noise of a pole being hit, I open my eyes to see that Lancer barely blocked a powerful kick from Rin.

Rin: Stay away from her you dog!

Lancer: (struggling) What did you call me? Do you want to die or something.

Lancer then pushes Rin off his weapon and kicks her in the guts, sending her flying into a building. Lancer then turned his attention back to me. All my teammates then stood between him and myself.

Yang: Your not laying a hand on my sister!

Weiss: Stay away from our leader you thick-headed mutt.

Blake: You will die, so step away.

Lancer: Big talk coming from pathetic humans! Though I do like your resolve to protect leader.

Yang was the first to run at him, she threw a punch at him while firing her shotgun rounds at him. Lancer just lazily redirect her fists away from him, after a couple of seconds of this playing on, Lancer spun his spear hitting Yang on her head and then he leg swept her. Yang fell to the ground, Lancer then charged a kick, but my sister was able to avoid it and stands up but Lancer just kicked her into a broken down car.

Weiss and Blake then try to tag team Lancer with little success as he appears behind Weiss and uppercuts her into the sky, he then blocks all of Blake's attacks until the falling Weiss hits Blake on the head.

Lancer: Hahaha. You guys can't even hurt me when I'm holding back, you'd never stand a chance against me if I was fighting seriously.

I get my scythe out, readying myself for the beating I was going to get. Oobleck suddenly got in front of me. Lancer stared at the doctor with confusion.

Lancer: I thought you were a teacher, not a fighter.

Oobleck: True I consider myself more of an intellectual, but that doesn't mean I haven't had my fair share of tussles and that certainly doesn't mean I'll allow you to harm my student anymore than you already have!