The Night

(Beacon training room)

(3rdPOV)

Shirou was in the arena fighting against six practice bots, he effectively moved passed them, dodging all their attacks, he gets behind all of them and starts slicing them down, the first blocked Kanshou but couldn't stop Bakuya, Shirou destroyed the second and third bots by throwing his married blades at them, two more were taken down by the returning blades over edging, the final bot was leg swept by Shirou and then had its face crushed into the ground by an reinforced punch.

Shirou got up and was about to leave the arena until he heard a female voice.

???: Yo shirtless, were are you going?

Shirou turns to see Yang is the spectacular area, just smiling back at him.

Shirou: Oh hi Yang, what's up with the nickname?

Yang: (licks lip) Because that's how I want to see you.

Shirou: I swear I'll never get use to your teasing.

Yang: haha, I guess I sometimes go overboard with the predator personality.

Shirou: so why are you here?

Yang: I was just wondering around, until I heard the sound of blades coming from here.

Shirou: I see, well am off anyway.

Yang: yeah, you got a dance to prepare for, don't you!

Shirou: sorry to disappoint but am not going.

Yang: What?! Why? I thought Ruby, that bunny Faunus, or heck even Rin would have asked you!

Shirou: (sad) yeah well, but I wasn't going anyway, date or no date.

Yang: Shirou are you ok? I mean after the whole fight with that blond haired man, you've been more distant toward everyone, essentially Ruby.

The hero stays silent but jumps out of the practice arena to where Yang was standing.

Shirou: I know.

Yang: what do you know?

Shirou: I know how Ruby feels about me, I heard her when I was being healed.

Yang stayed silent but her face was one of shock and anger. Shirou saw this and his muscles instantly tensed up out of fear. Yang then looked at him with murdering intent.

Yang: You knew! You knew how she felt but you decided NOT to tell her! Did you know that she ran crying because she thought that she was too late to tell you the feeling that YOU knew about!

Shirou was surprised by the news and quickly adopted a guilty look on his face, he was then grabbed by the color and lifted up off the ground, he looks back at Yang, who's hair is burning and and eyes a deep red, Shirou also noticed the hatred that her eyes carried. He knew what he had to do.

Shirou: (apologetic) I'm sor-

Yang: don't you dare say that to me! Say that to Ruby! And do you think that'll get you mine and her's forgiveness!

Shirou: (sad) then what should I say? What should I do?

Yang then dropped him and deactivated her semblance, Shirou drops down and looks at her, she then gives him a smile but speaks in a commanding voice.

Yang: That's simple, just tell her how you feel and try to take her to the dance, I mean you don't have to return her feelings but at least say something instead of running away!

Shirou: you really are a good sister, even if your not biological connected. I guess what they say is true, 'blood doesn't make the family'

Yang: You got that right! So go get her Tiger!