No Brakes

(Rin'sPOV)

We finally found Ruby, she was running to us while taking fire from multiple White Fang members, I fired some Gandr blasts at them, sending them flying allowing Ruby to run to us.

Oobleck: It is good to see that you are fine, here *returns Crescent Rose*

Ruby: Thank you, where are the others?

Rin: Yang and Weiss went to investigate the sound of blades coming from separate location from here, and Shirou...Well he came here ahead of us but it seems that something got to him.

Blake: Ruby what's going on here?

Ruby: Right, Torchwick has all sorts of weapons and robots down there. We have to stop him.

Oobleck: That's ridiculous all these tunnels are sealed, those tracks lead to dead ends.

Roman: (Microphone) Get to your places, we're leaving now!

Rin: well is sure sounds like they're going somewhere.

Ruby: We need backup, I'll call Jaune...I can't get through.

Blake: So what do we do?

Oobleck: I believe we only have one option.

Ruby: we're stopping that train.

A voice then came from behind us.

???: Not without us.

All four of us turn to see Shirou, Yang and Weiss.

Yang: Ruby your Ok!

Ruby was engulfed by a strong hug. Ruby quickly turned blue. Shirou saw this and called it out.

Shirou: Yang, she needs oxygen, she almost purple.

Yang: am sorry sis.

Ruby: thank you Shirou.

Shirou: your welcome but we need to get on that train.

Rin: lets go.

We all start to run to the now moving train but we were stopped by a unit of White Fang members that didn't get on, and now where surrounding the us.

Shirou: They're just wasting our time, we need to get past them

WF: Like hell your getting past us!

???: Hey Kid, DUCK!

Shirou quickly followed the instructions and avoided a familiar red spear zooming past him and piercing the Faunus soldier through his chest.

Everyone was surprised to see Lancer standing in front of the Hero. He merely grinned and turned to face the White Fang.

Cú: Are you prepared to die like the animals you are!

WF: What are you doing!? Your suppose to kill them!

Cú: Well, take this betrayal as my résumé.

WF: Cinder will have you killed when she hears about this.

Cú: your right, that's if any of yous are able to tell her when your dead.

WF: Your not serious!

Cú: Didn't you hear me when I entered this scene.

WF: Then you can die with rest of them! Kill him.

Cú: Kid, get going. I'll deal with these clowns.

Shirou: Thank you, don't get caught, we still need you.

Cú: Yeah, don't worry, I'll kill them all, no survivors. And you better not die!