1k special: Dates part 2

(Shirou's POV)

Ruby and I made our way to a small cafe shop near the centre of the city, when we arrive there, we see Velvet and Rin just sat there enjoying a some coffee, there was also another figure, after getting closer, I instantly recognized the person, it was non other than than the leader of team CFVY.

Shirou: Coco? What are you doing here?

Coco: The moment I heard that you were going to have a date with Velvet, I became scared of what you might do.

Shirou: What could I have done that's made you so distrustful of me.

Coco: You 'slept' with Velvet.

Shirou: yeah after you put us in the same bed.

Velvet: She isn't on about the prank that she pull on us.

Shirou: then what is she-....Oh your on about the night of the dance.

Coco: Now you see why I don't trust you.

Shirou: In my defense, I didn't have a say in the matter.

Velvet then got up and grabbed my arm, Ruby had sat down next to Rin, the bunny girl then pulls herself closer to Shirou's ears.

Velvet: But you didn't dislike did you?

When she said that I could feel my cheeks warming up as I look away from her.

Shirou: Well no, but we should get going, we are wasting our time here.

Coco: Oh no, you're not going with me, since I don't trust you, Velvet has allowed me to accompany you in this date.

Shirou: Velvet?

Velvet: Well if I didn't she'd be worried and by allowing her to join, it'll let her see that your a good boyfriend.

Shirou: Fine, so lets get going you two.

The three of us make our way to the shopping district, leaving the magus and the red Grim reaper in the cafe.

Ruby: Another?

Rin: Another.

Ruby: Do you think he'll be fine?

Rin: Don't worry, Shirou's face way more challenging women than Coco.

Ruby: Okay, let talk about all the women in Shirou's life.

Rin: well since there a couple of hours until my date then we should have enough time.

(3rd POV)

The trio made their way through the shops, Coco admiring all the clothes shops while Velvet and Shirou went through sport centers and electronic shops.

Velvet: I think I need a new lens for my camera, the other cracked in a mission.

Shirou: That sounds bad.

Velvet: Oh no, I was going to replace it anyway, so this is a blessing in disguise.

Shirou: so what kind of lens, do you want, I can buy it for you.

Velvet: well I would love a certain lens but it's a bit too pricey.

Shirou: Velvet, money isn't a problem. (Thought) thank you Jaune for the money boost.

Velvet: well if it isn't a problem, I would love the SEL85F18 Telephoto Lens.

Shirou: sure. (Thought) well I can return the rest to Jaune.

Velvet and Shirou exist the shop and see Coco waiting for them.

Shirou: (sarcastically) and here I thought that the clothes shops would have kept you distracted long enough for me and Velvet to enjoy our date.