The Rematch

Vale

Ruby POV

???: Mongrels.

Ruby: Mongrels?

Shirou: Gilgamesh!

Ruby: who?

We all stand there in confusion as Shirou and this 'Gilgamesh' just face each other.

Gilgamesh: So there is someone that has the knowledge to recognize a king.

Shirou: I see your the servant she summoned, but you look different, I see you got a wardrobe change.

Gilgamesh: Oh you've met me?

Shirou: yeah, I met the Archer class version of you, so which class are you?

Gilgamesh: I am the Caster class, from what I've heard my other self was corrupted by the grail.

Shirou: He was, made him a pain to deal with him.

Yang and Blake start to charge forward as Weiss and myself just follow suit.

Shirou: (still facing Gilgamesh) STOP! DONT GET A STEP CLOSER!...

Weiss: But you can't fight him yourself!

Yang: Yeah we can help.

I then see Shirou grip his weapon as he summons a white weapon that has the same design as the black one. He still only looking at Gilgamesh.

Ruby: (worried) Shirou let us help!

Shirou: You want to help... Then Run!

Ruby: but-

Shirou: I SAID RUN!

Shirou turns towards us, I instantly notice his eyes had fear in them, I thought it was Archer that was screaming at us but his eyes were mismatched, one was silver and the other was amber. At that moment I knew it was both of them that were fearful.

Gilgamesh: You should listen to your friend, I can easy kill you all but if you chose to leave then I will be merciful.

We were silent, I could tell that the other didn't want to leave but I could tell that Shirou was scared for a reason so...

Ruby: OK TEAM RWBY RETREAT!

WBY: what why?!

Ruby: I'm the leader, so no buts!

I look at shirou, he just smiles as he turns to face Gilgamesh.

Ruby: (worried) Shirou aren't you coming?

Shirou: sorry Ruby but this isn't a fight I can run away from! (To Gilgamesh) I thank you for granting them your mercy your highness, but I must face you.

Gilgamesh: what a foolish thing to do, but fine, I'll be your executor tonight!

We start running away from the fight, I look back to see hundreds of golden portal surrounding around Shirou, they all had swords and spears, Gilgamesh himself was holding a stone tablet and a golden axe. Shirou had his signature duo swords while turquoise lighnting appeared around him.

When we're at a safe distance, we stop to watch a fight. But all we could see was explosion and swords.

Ruby: Shirou...

3rdPOV

Shirou was running around in circles as he copied and projected Gilgamesh's swords back at him, more portals appeared around him, he barely dodges all the king's new blades. Gilgamesh was just standing on a lamp post, watching the chase.