The Investigaton and The Interrogation

(IN BEACON SCHOOL BUILDING)

RIN POV

I sneak around the school looking for a library or something that looks like a library. I then notice a sign that was in English saying ' library', "finally" I thought to myself, as I entered the room I thought I heard a small bang coming from where I came from.

Rin:(too herself) Shirou you better no be getting into trouble.

I then see an enormous room filled to the brim with books. I believe I started to drool for a second until I composed myself.

I run across the library look for the section on 'M' to find this maiden book that Ozpin mentioned. I look around and I fine what I was looking for. Not wanting to waste time looking through all the books I use some tracing mage craft to find the maiden book. I read i the titles in an instance and fine nothing on the maidens, I then scan the whole room and find a book called Seasons that have information on the maidens, I run to its location and pull it out, it was big and old book but it did not have nearly the same amount of pages as the other books surrounding it.

I grab the dusty old book with great pride in myself until that all flush away when I heard the doors of the library creak open.

???: Peter why did you insist that we go to the library at this time, I mean Professor Ozpin is about to start his speech to the first years.

Peter: Don't worry, this won't take long

???: but why are we here?

Peter: that simple because I felt that something was wrong.

???: what do you mean?

Peter: I had a feeling that someone is here and the other years aren't here at the moment, also the other teacher are waiting on Ozpin's speech. So who else but an intruder.

???: I don't know, maybe a lost first year?

Peter: you sure take the fun out of everything. Fine I'll humor you. Is there any one here! There is no need to hide we are teachers at this school! I'm Professor Port and this is Professor Oobleck.

Rin:(In her head) well shit I'm found. Actually I can use this as a way of getting back to the rest and my disappearance won't be questioned.

Peter: Told you there wasn't any stud-

Rin: Hello.

Oobleck and Port quickly turn their heads to the sound of my voice. I then appeared in front of them, hiding the book of course.

Port: You are a first year?

Rin: Yes sir, I become lost trying to turn to the rest after going to the toilet.

Oobleck: I see, can you tell us why you were here then

Rin: I saw the big door and I thought that it was some kind office, that maybe I could find an adult that could direct me to the group.

Port: I see then ok, come with me and Professor Ooblec-

Oobleck: Doctor!

Port:(sighs) Doctor Oobleck to the hall were the introduction is being held.

Rin: understood sir.

(In the hall)

I stand there looking and waiting for Shirou to show up, I was starting to become tired of waiting for him and was about to snap until I see him enter the room with Ruby and that boy called Jaune, I then noticed that shirou and Ruby were covered in smoke and shards of what I thing is dust. I run to shirou to question what happened to him.