SRET vs VOLT

(A/N: Hi, wanted it say that I will be making up teams in the tournament for the battles between them and SERT. Will also be changing the story. Hope you enjoy.)

(Amity Colosseum)

(3rd POV)

Shirou and Rin were walking to the arena, side by side they hear the cheer from the crowding spectators. They stand still looking at their opponents. They then hear Port from the speakers.

Port: Welcome ladies and gentlemen, to the triultimate fight of the four vs four, or should I say the four vs two!

Oobleck: Quite right Peter, this battle was allowed due to the power that the two members of team SRET of Beacon has.

Port: This fight will be the formerly mentioned team vs team VOLT (Violet) of Altas. For those who are joining us, there are three stages in this tournament, first the four vs four then the winners will decide two of their members to go to the doubles round and finally the singles rounds.

Oobleck: Where all the chosen players will be fight it out until there is only one winner, hopefully these young hunters can bring glory to their kingdom.

Port: So what do you think of this match up.

Oobleck: I believe that the teams are even matched here. Team VOLT is known for their teamwork and very powerful semblances. On the other hand team SRET is a power house as the only two member hold unparalleled strength and speed.

Port: This should be one of the most intense fights that we'll have for the four vs four stage. Now let's get this started.

In the arena, screens started to appear and show images, those mentioned images spun like a jackpot machine. Until the one face team VOLT had a blue wave, while the one facing Shirou and Rin turned to green tree.

After the images were decided, the edges of the arena just sunk into the ground. The opposite side of SRET turned into a forest while their own side turn to a very big pool with a pirate ship in the middle.

The two teams just stare at each other, the enemy team was made up of three boys and a single girl. The duo reinforced their ears to listen to their conversation.

???: Ok Lily you go to the trees and get in position to support us. Tom and Oliver get the girl and I'll try and hold off the guy. Understood?

OLT: Understood!

Port: (speakers) ...in three. Two. One. Begin!

they did what the leader said, the only female teammate made her way into the forest, while the boys known as 'Oliver' and 'Tom' went straight for Rin, only leaving the leader of the team with Shirou.

The two combatants faced each other. One readied his weapon which was a staff/ sniper. Shirou just projected his twin blades. Instead of fighting, the leader just started a conversation but with his weapons still ready.

???: Hello there Shirou Emiya, the name is Victor Hans. I look forward to fighting you.

Shirou: To you as well but how do you know me?

Victor: That is simple, you have become quite famous after your display of power in the Vale last semester. I see why they call you 'The Blacksmith of Beacon'.

Shirou: I didn't realize they gave me a nickname. So shall we begin.

Saying this he charged to Victor but stopped in his tracks to reflect a bullet that came from the woods. A few more came only to be cut down by the Hero. Victor watched this skill and was heavily impressed. The crowd roared in amazement after each and every round was sliced.