The Monster's Rest.

(3rdPOV)

Everyone stared at the monster standing in front of Shirou. The giant only focused his eyes to the boy. The two gods eyed the other down. Berserker grabbed his weapon slowly and posed himself for battle.

The mere sight of the berserker class servant spread massive fear among the spectators, they all screamed and ran to the exits. The only ones that stayed were all of Shirou's friends. The silent moment between the two heroes allowed the group to speak.

Yang: Rin who's that!

Rin: That's the berserker of our Holy Grail War.

Ren: The power he holds! Can shirou fight him?

Rin: No, Shirou can't win, his and Berserker's powers are worlds apart. We have to leave.

Everyone: What?!

Weiss: Like hell we're leaving! Shirou needs our help. You said that he couldn't win-

Yang: Weiss, Rin is right! We have to leave.

Coco: what why?

Ruby: Is it because Shirou told you Berserker's true identity?

Rin: Shirou knows his actual story? That may give him a fighting chance.

Yatsuhashi: How will the history of that monster help him?

Rin: because all spirits have had their own down fall meaning that Berserker also has his weakness. So what's his name?

Ruby/Yang: the god known as Hercules.

Rin widen her eyes in utter shock, she then turned to face the arena, the others look at her since she hasn't spoken.

Blake: Rin?

Rin: We're leaving. There no weakness.

Jaune: What?

Rin: I said he has no weakness! Hércules only died because he was killed thirteen times. And that's what his NP is!

Jaune: But what about Pyrrha?

Rin: Jaune you go get Pyrrha, RWBY, CFVY evacuate with the others. I'll go to Ozpin and get the human soldiers or Huntsmen are to retreat or else they're dead.

Back in on the stage, the pool of muck swerved past shirou's legs. Then there was clapping, the noise was no other than Avenger.

Avenger: So what do you think? Had this guy was taken straight from your head!

Shirou: What are you on about?

Avenger: He was your biggest fear in the Holy Grail war. I took the liberty to summon him to kill you-

He was interrupted by Atlas knight again starting to shot him. Tiring from this he waves his arm and they were all destroyed by the dark water rising and piercing them.

Avenger: Lancer! Caster! Cinder! You go deal with the other objectives! Berserker will finish the boy! And as for me I have some searching to do.

He then sunk into his own muck, but when he left it stayed. Berserker raised his axe-sword but was slammed by Nora's hammer. Shirou then projected an endless swarm of sword, axes, spears, hammers and many others to the location in which Hercules crashed into.

But they were useless, Berserker tanked the first few dozen and then out ran the rest. He swung his weapon at Shirou, sending him flying out the arena and to the stadium. Shirou got up and summoned Kanshou and Bakuya to do an 'X' defense with them, to stop the downward slam of Hercules Nine lives, the force however pushed him further into the rows of chairs.