Problems and Punishments

(Beacon at night)

(3POV)

Shirou ran through the corridors, turning corners in seconds but came to a sudden stop when he saw a figure standing in middle of the corridor.

Shirou: who are you?

The figure did nothing, shirou got closer to see the figure in the moonlight, now it was revealed that it was a short girl with pink and brown hair, her eyes were mismatched, both however matched her hair color. The woman just bowed while opening her umbrella and then shattered into many pieces.

Shirou: that was weird, better tell Ozpin about this, but back to finding Tohsaka.

After that interaction shirou found Rin at the balcony near the hall that they slept when they all arrived at beacon. Shirou slowly approached Rin but she turned to face him sneaking towards her.

Rin: How did you find me so quickly?

Shirou: to be honest I followed the prana leak that your tears left.

Rin:(giggles) At least you learnt something from all my scolding during the war.

Shirou: not really, I mean I still can't suppress my prana output, so did I actually learn anything.

Rin small smiles slowly folds into a frown as she speaks.

Rin: I guess that was the problem with you, your alway so honest, kind and endearing but because of these attributes, you where always willing to help anyone...

Shirou: Tohsaka?

Rin: Deep down I knew that you'd never truly be able to keep that loyal promise.

Shirou: Tohsaka am sorry, your right I just wanted to help.

Rin: I'm not upset that you helped someone else or that you kept it as a secret but the way you fought to protect the two runways, how strongly you fought for her.

Shirou: yeah and I still loss.

Rin: you held back, anyway, the reason I was so upset because I, for some reason, thought that you were my knight in shining armor, I let that delusion get into my head and when you fought back...

Shirou saw tears start to run down her face and she walks to shirou and jumped to him, shirou caught her but was unable to balance himself and they both fell, with tears falling down to his face from her as they had their eyes locked to other.

Rin: I felt my heart break, I thought I knew you, I thought you'd try to calm me down but instead you prepare to fight as if I was some enemy that needed to be eliminated, I hated the look in your eyes.

Shirou: Tohsa-

Rin: Rin, you know my name, so at least use it. Ok?

Shirou: (smile) Rin, am sorry that I hurt you that way, I'll make you a promise that I'll never hur-

Shirou was stopped by Rin placing a finger on his lips and smiles at him.

Rin: I know, but that won't get me to forgive you just yet.

???: that is quite true, bound and trust need time to develop especially if it was broken.

Both shirou and Rin turn their heads to search for the voice and both their eyes laid upon Ozpin, standing near the entrance, he smiles and looks at them both.

Ozpin: may I ask for Ms Tohsaka to get off Mr Emiya.

Rin gets off Shirou and then he gets up, both blushing profoundly as they look at Ozpin.