Beacon Acadamy

(IN A BULLHEAD GOING TO BEACON)

3POV

Shirou and Rin were found talk to themselves, trying to keep quiet.

Rin: We still need more info shirou, we can't just go into this blind.

Shirou: Yeah guess you're right, fine then lets share what we both know, I mean the grail must have told you something different to what she said to me.

Shirou then explains everything that the dress of Heaven told him about this world that they where taken too. He told her about the Grimm's strength and the abilities known as 'semblances'.

Shirou: Well that's everything she told me until she got sidetracked.

Rin: sidetracked on what?

Shirou: fear towards you.

Rin: Am not that scary, anyway I'll tell you about what I know.

Shirou: ok hit me with the information.

Rin: well from what I learnt there is this thing called 'aura' I believe it allows slow regeneration and is a power source for this semblance.

Shirou: well we better find a way to get this aura before I heal a serious injury.

Rin: what, why?

Shirou: well I was told that Avalon is activated, I think I'll get some questions if I suddenly heal with any sort of aura.

Rin: Crap your right. And we need to make up our semblances since I doubt any huntsman or huntress doesn't have a semblance.

Shirou: well I can play that UBW is my semblan-

Rin: Oooh no you won't

Shirou: what? Why not? A semblance is a power that represents the persons soul is it not?

Rin: No shirou, you can't use a power that literally changes reality as a semblance. It would be like magic and we both know only a few individuals know of it.

Shirou: talking about people...

Leans a bit to look behind Rin.

Shirou: can we talk about the animal people?

Rin: well all I know is that they are call Faunus, the other intelligent race other than Humans, I believe they are discriminated against because they're not human.

Shirou: of course there's this kind of treatment, why wouldn't there be.

Rin saw shirou grit his teeth at the mention of discrimination. To him that's just another word for bullying, and shirou was not happy hearing it.

Rin: calm down shirou.

Shirou: am fine, to be fair am more disappointed than angry.

Rin: back to the subject of magic, we need to find information on these maidens that Professor Ozpin mentioned.

Shirou: yeah about Ozpin, I don't trust him, he gives me the same vibes as Archer, I mean I can tell he is probably keeping not only holding back information from other but from those he calls his allies.

Rin: yeah you might be right... but it seems that we will have to continue this conversation later.

Shirou: why Tohsaka?

Rin points behind shirou, shirou turns around to so a blond haired bombshell appear in front of him, he also noticed that Ruby was next too this unknown woman.