Mother of the Year

Evernight Castle

EMIYA POV

I was called to do a task for my mistress, opening the door of the meeting room, I see my master sat on her usual seat in the every end. Cinder Fall was also stood next to her. They were looking and staring at a dark orb, all that I could make out was that they were talking to a scared old man.

I sat down but failed to notice a person behind me, they put their hands over my eyes, startling me. They then spoke in a twisted pleasant voice.

???: Hello...Sempai!

I heart sank, hearing those words, fear, guilt, anger. They all struck me at the same time, expecting death...but nothing. In the silence she spoke again.

???: aren't you going to guess who?

Archer: Berserker?

???: Nope, you know my name so say it! Or else...

Archer: Sakura.

Sakura: Good.

She let go of my head, allowing my eyes to see the dark light from the room. Sakura walked over and sat opposite me. She smiled as she looked at me, making me nervous.

I notice that she had her visor off, letting me see her emotionless crazed eyes, but something about them were beautiful to me. I was lost in their gaze until she spoke again.

Sakura: So Sempai, what are you looking at.

I flinched at that word again. She must have noticed because she reacted as well.

Sakura: Oh! Say Archer, did you have a Kohai when you were alive.

Archer: A what?

Sakura: You know! A junior! And under class men!

Archer: sure I did. But Berserker, why are you calling me 'Sempai'?

Sakura: because your older, and we both have the same profession.

Archer: profession?

Sakura: We want to kill Shirou Emiya! Don't we?

Archer: Ah! Now I understand your reasoning. Sure in some twisted and metaphorical way, I am your 'Senpai'.

Sakura: Good, but get this straight! I get to kill Sempai!

Archer: This might get confusing.

Salem: I see you two have arrived. So for your next mission, you'll be accompanying Arthur, Cinder and her disciples to get the Relic of Knowledge.

Archer: Watts? He isn't usually the one to got out the lab.

Salem: he won't join the actual retrieval mission, he'll be joining the negotiation.

Sakura: Of what?

Salem: The Spring Maiden.

Archer: that is where?