Emiya's Past

(RWBY dormitory)

(3rdPOV)

Team RWBY, JNPR and CFVY were in the former's room while Rin, Sun and Neptune were standing on the side. The three teams were all surrounding a certain red haired individual, who was tied to a chair.

Shirou: (thought) Why am I in this situation again? (Out loud) can you untie me?

Blake: sorry but we don't know if you will try to escape.

Shirou: then why isn't Rin tied up then, between the two of us, she's the one who is most likely to try to keep secrets!

Rin: (mocking tone) Emiya, do you really think that little of me?! I am hurt!!

Fox: Don't worry we can tell when she's lying so there won't be any secrets.

Shirou: oh really? Fine, Rin lie to Fox, he's blind so describe your self.

Rin: Fine... Fox listen up! Am a green skinned humanoid with purple eyes, two extra tentacles and a pair of red horns coming from the side of my head.

There was silence for a moment, while everyone just looked at Fox, waiting for an answer.

Fox: Shit your good, I couldn't tell a difference in your heart beat.

Coco: well then we won't ask Rin any questions then, we'll only ask you!

The door was the opened to show Ozpin smiling at everyone. Rin and Shirou had hopeful expression while the rest adopted glumly faces.

Ozpin: Don't get your hopes up you two, I'm not here to save you, am actually here to assist these students in your interrogation. (Murmurs) what have you four ladies done to the beds

Shirou: WHY!

Ozpin: because there is still too much I don't know about you two.

Jaune: can someone explain what the hell is going? We decided to help because you said you would tell why but you haven't and if we (gesture to the rest of JNPR) don't get any answers, we will switch sides.

Coco: quite brave words coming from a first year! Fine but Ozpin your telling us what you know first! And I'll add any info that we learnt

Ozpin: But of course Ms Adel (turns to Shirou and Rin) I told you, they would soon find out.

Ozpin then proceeded to tell them everything he was told from the duo back in his tower, he told them from the two not being from this world, how their magecraft worked and the system of the Holy Grail War.

They were all taken aback with this information, some were shocked, other were confused and two were angry.

Coco/Weiss: How are you two keep this a secret from us!!!

Blake: Ozpin how do we know what Shirou and Rin told you is true.

Fox: well Shirou can you confirm what Ozpin said.

Shirou: Everything what Ozpin said is true.

Coco: well is it true Fox...

Fox: yeah, he isn't lying.

Coco: ...Good then here is everything we know...

Coco told everyone that Archer lives inside Shirou's mind, this surprised team JNPR but not team FVY or RWBY, she also explained how Archer and shirou are the same person but how neither of the mages have reveal anything.

Ozpin: that is quite the revelation you have given me Ms Adel. Now that we know everything from each other, why not fill the missing information by asking them.(turns to Shirou and Rin)