SRET vs CFVY

(Shirou'sPOV)

Well shit, it's my stinking luck that I'm forced to face off against my girlfriend. I don't want to hurt her. I should give up. I raise my hand.

Shirou: I surrender-

Velvet: Shirou! You better Not! Just because we're going out. That doesn't mean that you can go soft on me.

Shirou: But-

I was stopped by a threatening glare from her. I shout my mouth and waited for the match to start. Oobleck gives a count down and with the ring of the buzzer echoing through the colosseum the match officially starts.

I summon Kanshou and Bakuya, I look at Velvet doing some small hops before dashing to me, I do nothing but block her attacks. She then does a very fast spin kick, I do a half ass block with Kanshou only for it to shatter and Velvet's kick to connect to my side. I was sent flying, I hit the ground a few times but I balance myself.

Velvet: If your not going to take this seriously then this'll be my victory.

Oobleck: (speakers) and the match is going in Ms Velvet's favor. With Shirou being the first to lose aura.

I look at her, I know she is right. I project my white blade again and throw both my twin blades at her. I do this three more times. There was a total of eight sword flying towards the her.

Velvet punched the first two off course and redirect four more with her simultaneous kicks. But she fails to knock down the last two that hit her either side of her hips. She knees down and hold one of her sides as she watches me walk to her.

I summon dozens of blades around me, all hovering and circling Velvet, I started shooting but I miss as she rolled and ran around me in circles avoiding all my blades. She closes in and almost took off my head with a kick.

I dodge. I use a reinforced punch on her back, she cries in pain as she is pushed by the force to the floor. I look at her aura to see her in yellow.

Shirou: I guess this is it. Sorry for doing this.

I summon Bakuya and prepare a slash. I drove it down at terminal velocity only for to be blocked my a transparent blue scythe. I was knocked back, getting a hold of myself I watch Velvet get off the ground and stand with Crescent Rose in hand.

I widen my gaze in utter surprise, I compose myself when she ran at me with Ruby's weapon. While dodging I hear Port.

Port: (speakers) And it seems Ms Scarletina had activated her semblance 'Photographic Memory'!

Oobleck: (speakers) The ability to copy any weapon she'd taken a photo of, it also allows her to mirror the skill and technique of the owner.

Hearing this I also summon Crescent Rose and clash with her version of the very same weapon. This ended my dodging spree I was on and put me on the offensive.

Shirou: This match just got a whole lot more interest.

(3POV)

With a small grin, the young hero dashed at the bunny, swinging the reaper's weapon violently yet masterfully at the bunny. The latter returned this sudden bloodlust with the same aggression.

Even with his strength and speed Shirou wasn't able to keep up with Velvet's Faunus agility. This made them equals. No matter the weapon they choice, the two would be locked in battle, neither one gaining the advantage.

The battle was so fierce that the ground shook and crumbled at each clash. This continued for awhile to the point when Velvet's aura was in Amber and Shirou's in yellow. The two opponents stopped and spoke while breathing heavily.