The Beginning of the Fall

(3POV)

(Amity Colosseum)

The whole stadium was filled with cries of excitement and anticipation for the final match of the tournament. Though Beacon was going to win, that still didn't take away any thrill at guessing who the winner would be.

In the crowds of swarming spectators, the both combatants friends were also joyful and anxious. All the teams are sat next to each other. Ruby was talking to her team.

Ruby: I can't wait for the match! Shirou will be awesome. But Pyrrha could also win! Who should I cheer for!

Yang: I'm going with Shirou!

Blake: same! Pyrrha is good. But even she can't fight against magic like that.

Weiss: I have faith that Pyrrha will be victorious. Her skill and tactic in battle will lead her to victory.

Jaune: Your absolutely right Ice Queen. Pyrrha won't lose to Shirou. Isn't that right guys!

NR: Yeah!/of course.

Coco: Oh please skill is good and all but unlike Pyrrha. He has experience. He won't stick to basic move sets.

Yatsuhashi: When Shirou fights, he becomes a completely different person.

Fox: Yeah. His aura and personality seems to change when he gets serious. He becomes more ruthless and is overall crueler in battle.

Velvet: True, Shirou is going to win. What do you think Rin?

Rin:...

Yang: Rin?

Rin: Oh! Sorry I was lost in thought, what was the question?

Sun: Whether Shirou or Pyrrha was going to win. I believe that he's got this win in the bag.

Neptune: Nah. Pyrrha definitely going to win. So what do you think Rin?

Rin: I'd say it's 50/50, Shirou strongest strength against Pyrrha is his magecraft. But after his fight with Velvet, he still hadn't fully recover the used prana.

Velvet: did he really use that much against me?

Rin: No, the problem isn't how much he's spent but the rate he's recovering it. Recently he's been slower at producing prana and the strength of his supply is decreasing. Heck he used most of it against Yang.

Sun: So he could lose? Man that sucks.

Ruby: No way I have absolute faith in Shirou.

Back in the arena the two warriors were preparing themselves for the match to being.

Shirou: So how are you holding up? Still stressed on the choice that you have to make.

Pyrrha: Nope. I'm actually fine, after hearing your little speech in the semi final round. I know what I need to do, I know the choice I have to make.

Shirou: and what is that?

Pyrrha: what else? I will choose to receive the power. It's the only way I can be strong enough to protect those I love.

Shirou: and nothing I say now will change that?

Pyrrha: Nope.

Shirou: Man I hate it when people become stubborn. Very well.

Pyrrha: Like your one to talk. Your the most stubborn person I've met.

Shirou: Yeah but until you, 'stubborn' suits me. I was made to wear the word proudly.