Fear

(Shirou'sPOV)

After the whole scene in the courtyard, I was now in a elevator with Goodwitch, Ozpin and Qrow. The latter gave off 'fuck you' vibes towards me. The other two saw this chemistry and intervened.

Ozpin: Qrow, can you please stop scaring Mr Emiya.

Qrow: Not a chance.

Shirou: You know I was lying about my ability needing there to be a bond between the myself and the user.

Qrow: Why should I believe you?

Shirou: Because, all I can do is copy the blade and have the skills and memories of the user.

Qrow: prove it. You saw my weapon, so tell me my past.

Shirou: Your name is Qrow Branwen, you where in team STRQ back when you attended Beacon, you and your twin sister Raven, where born into a bandit tribe, Ozpin gave you you two the ability to-

Qrow: Ok ok, you proved that your not lying.

Glynda: How much do you know of a person when you see their weapon.

Shirou: almost everything, except memories that the user doesn't recall.

Ozpin: you can't copy memories that have complete disappeared.

Shirou: Hey Qrow, how caught up with the whole situation are you?

Ozpin: He has no idea about the new obstacles.

Qrow: Can you two stop playing the pronoun game! And tell me what I've missed. Also Oz, when did you get this kid involved.

Shirou: And Rin, the girl that was with me.

Qrow: Why Oz!

Ozpin: Because they both possess magic, that is foreign to this world.

Qrow: Foreign?

Shirou: Me and Rin are from a different world.

Qrow: bullshit-

He was cut off by the elevator doors opening, they revealed Winter, Rin Ironwood standing in Ozpin's office, the former was storming side to side until the doors open, the four of us got off. I leave to the side of the room to join Rin.

(3rdPOV)

Winter: What where you thinking!

Ironwood: If you where one of men, I would have you shot.

Qrow: If was one of your men, I'd shot myself.

Rin/Shirou: (thoughts) Damn that was savage.

Glynda: I wouldn't condone his action. (To Shirou) nor your actions either.

Shirou: Don't worry Professor, i held back, just to make sure I didn't kill him.

Qrow: Hey! Where's my flask!

They all to Qrow, in his outburst but soon their attention is taken to Shirou, downing Qrow's whole flask. They looked in shock, Shirou ignores their looks until he finishes the drink.

Shirou: That was some alcohol, you know your stuff Qrow.

Qrow: Thanks?

Rin: Shirou, since when did you drink?

Shirou: when I found out it's a good way to calm the nerves.

Winter: Are you even legal to be drinking?

Shirou: Well since stick up the ass Ironwood is here. Yes I'm old enough to consume alcohol.

Saying this, Qrow burst out laughing, Glynda was trying to hold back one back, Winter and Rin were shocked and James was furious at the statement.