Family Reunion

(3rd POV)

Shirou and Rin were sat next to team RWBY. After watching JNPR and SSSN win their matches, a peculiar airship past the colosseum, Weiss got up and ran past everyone, Shirou and Rin got curious and followed her, Ruby tagged along since her bestie was going somewhere.

After a while of running, the four arrived at the docks, Weiss ran up to a person that the magus duo identified as an older version of Weiss. They moved closer to listen to the conversation, which Ruby joined in.

Ruby:...It's probably colder.

Saying this, the former was punched by Weiss, she stayed there gawking to the sky, Weiss then returned to her conversation. Shirou leaned in to talk to the almost unconscious Ruby.

Shirou: So who's that?

Ruby: Oh, that's Weiss' older sister, Winter. She works for Atlas.

Shirou: I see the resemblance.

Winter: Classified.

Hearing this Shirou turned his attention to Winter speaking to Weiss.

Weiss: Oh yeah, So for how long will you be staying?

Winter: Classified.

Weiss: Of course.

Ruby: Well this is nice...I think.

Rin: Agreed, am so confused at this interaction.

Weiss: I know your going to love it here, I know you travel a lot, but so much of Beacon is different to Atlas! Vale too. The government and the school are completely separate! Can you believe it! I-.

Winter: I'm more than familiar with how this kingdom handles its bureaucracy. That is not why I came.

Weiss: Right I'm sorry.

Shirou: (to Rin) is this how siblings normal act towards each other?

Rin: (to shirou) I thought there would be more blood and violence involved.

Shirou: (to Rin) same.

Winter: Nor did I come here to watch my own blood fail so miserably in battle...

Shirou: (to himself) Now that's just harsh.

The doors from her ship close.

Winter:...But it appears I have no choice in the matter.

Weiss: But we won.

Winter: Only a novice would count that as a victory.

Winter: I counted at least three strikes missed.

Shirou: It was actual four.Owh!

Rin just punched him on the side of his head.

Rin: Your not helping.

Winter: Leave us.

The two robots standing behind her just stepped back and joined their follow droids.

Winter: *sigh* How have you been?

Shirou: (mentally) Wo, I know I'm suppose to be a mage but the 180 she just did with her personality.

Weiss: Oh splendid. Thank you for asking. I'm actually in the very top ranking of our sparring class.

Shirou: (cough)

Weiss: tied second in ranking. And the rest of my studies are going wonderfully too. I-

Her trail of speech was stopped by a very loud slap from her older sister.