Ulimited Blade Works

(Vale Morning)

(3rdPOV)

Shirou and the gang got up and quickly realized where they crashed into, looking around, Shirou stared back at the on-lookers but awing back at him. Shirou turned back to the others, making sure they were alright.

Shirou: Is very one fine, is anyone hurt?

Yang, Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Rin simultaneously got up and looked at the auburn haired boy.

Ruby: I'm fine.

WBY: same.

Rin: Guys, it seems that we invited a fair amount of Grimm here as well.

They turns to face the swarm of Grimm, climbing their way out of the tunnel, right to the centre of the city. Shirou summoned his bow.

Shirou: It seems like we'll have to stop them.

Yang: There's so many.

Blake: We need to distract them long enough for pro huntsmen or the Atlas military to get here.

Rin: Blake's right.

The Grimm noticed the six teenagers and surrounded them. There were creeps, Beowolves, Ursas, Nevermores, Boarbatusk, Deathstakers and some King Taijitu.

Rin: Shirou! I think it's a brilliant time to use your power!

Shirou: Fine! But you'll have to cover me, until I'm finished.

Rin: Girls, cover Shirou until he finished his chant!

RWBY: Right.

The creatures of Grimm charged to the group, The first target was Ruby, A dozen creeps and half a dozen Beowolves ran to her. She dodged and slices the creeps, the Beowolves lunged themselves to Ruby, the latter blocked but couldn't stop the rest from attacking her side. They were about to hit, until Weiss froze them in place.

Ruby: Thanks Bestie!

Weiss: Not now you dolt!

The Ice Queen was fighting some creeps and boarbatusks, she rolls out of the way when the Boar like Grimm charge to her with a spin attack. She freezes most of them and chop the creeps, the last boarbatusk rolled into a glyph and then was pierced by Weiss' Myrtenaster. She wasn't given time to celebrate as Beowolves came at her.

Weiss: Shirou! Any time now would be good to use your Semblance!

Shirou: Right!

While the girls were fighting as distracting the Grimm, shirou started his chant.

Shirou:
I am the bone of my sword,
Steel is my body,
And fire my blood,
I have created over a thousand blades.

The wind around Shirou started to pick up pace as a mist of blue prana started to leak out of Shirou. At this point team JNPR came into the scene.

Jaune: Need any help!

Nora: What's Shirou doing!

Rin: Never mind that, help us keep the Grimm distracted!

Ren: On it! Come on guys.

Ignoring their entrance the Hero continued his chant.

Shirou:
Unaware of Loss,
Nor aware Gain,
Have withstood pain to create weapons, waiting for one's arrival.