Reunion

Branwen Tribe

3rdPOV

Inside Raven's personal tent, Yang, Weiss and Raven were sat in utter silence as Vernal poured them all some black tea from a Chinese tea pot. In the background small explosions and screams could be heard, the wind cracked at some powerful and violent movement.

After Vernal was done with her job, Raven sent her outside to witness, whatever was going on, the girl nodded and she left. There was silence between the two girls and the mother. Being worn down by the quietness, Yang speaks.

Yang: So, what's the truth? And why isn't Shirou here to listen to it?

Raven sips on her cup of tea.

Raven: you know it's better when it's hot.

Weiss: You know you're really obnoxious.

Raven: The reason your little boy toy isn't here, is because he already knows everything, well most of it anyway. The Truth, is that the truth is hard to come by. A story of victory for one person. It was a story of defeat for someone else. By now your uncle would have told Ruby and her friends plenty of stories.

Yang: well, he's never given me a reason to doubt him before.

Raven: That doesn't mean they don't exist.

Yang angrily stares at her mother but does nothing, the bandit leader was about to continue, but two bodies flew through the drapes of the tent next to the three women. They were bandits.

Yang and Weiss were surprised at their appearance, while Raven was annoyed at their interruption. Shirou then walked in cracking his knuckles against his steel hand.

The two bandits got up and charged at the Hero, but he effortlessly dodged the first and delivered a mental punch to the second bandit's face. The boy turned his attention back to the first packing a combo he once saw Tai use in training. The first murderer was sent flying back outside with an upper cut.

The second finally recovered, only to be picked up by the collar, and given seven reinforced punches into the gut, the man spat out salvia from the force and impact of the punches; and like his friend, landing outside.

Sighing the red hair turns to face the others with a smile, but is quickly taken down a peg when Vernal places her circular blade next to his neck.

Vernal: You'll pay for doing that.

Raven: Vernal! Let him go, and wait outside. How many men are out?

Vernal bows and leaves, shirou turns to the tribe leader.

Shirou: Well those two were the last one standing other than her.

Raven: You flawless took on my entire tribe, but tell me...

She gets up and strolls towards the boy, looking up at, the height difference was very noticeable, especially when she was trying to be threatening.

Raven:...where did you learn to fight like that?

Shirou: Like what?

Raven: Like Tai.

Shirou: ohhhhhh. Yeah, I just copied his style from Yang, and learnt the rest from watching him properly train her.

Raven: You learnt and mastered a whole style of hand-to-hand combat, from just watching...and making a copy of my odachi. I've never heard of a semblance like that.

Yang: It's not a semblance.

Raven spins her head to her daughter, Yang started drinking her tea, in a now calmer state. Shirou walked past and sat down, projecting a tea cup.