Chapter 1: Anything For You

Warning: there is a bit of smut. Be aware. Don't get mad. Just read unless you don't want to. Thanks. Enjoy!

Huening Kai's Pov

"Yeonjun Hyung!". "What? I'm not doing anything!". Yeonjun exclaimed, smirking. "Just because you're very good looking, doesn't mean you can take advantage of me and just give affection whenever you want!". I yelled in a pouting matter. "But you love my affection!". Yeonjun argued. "I do. Very much Hyung, but I'm busy! I have to finish this painting for Lea Noona". "Whyyyyy!? Can't you just take a break?". Yeonjun asked whining. I sighed. "No. I can't. Why? Because your idea of a break is teasing me and then tricking me into a heated session!". I explained raising my voice slightly. Yeonjun smacked his lips and then pouted. "I don't trick you! You give in yourself". He said. "There shouldn't be a reason for me to give in in the first place". I responded, going back to my painting. "Baby pleaseeee". Yeonjun slurred his words whining non-stop. "Let me do this Hyungie!". I yelled. "Ughhhh fine!". Yeonjun stopped complaining letting me be at peace. I loved him to death but I needed to finish this painting. "Hey Huening Kai". "Yes Hyung". I lifted my head up to face Yeonjun. "Does this paint wash off anything?". He asked. I nodded with a confused look. "Why are you aski-". Suddenly, Yeonjun got on top me spilling paint over the bed sheets and on us. 

"HYUNG, MY PAINTING". I worried, loudly. "Oh it's fine, I'll set it aside". Yeonjun said moving most of the supplies and the painting. He then grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head. "No! You're doing it again!". I shouted trying to resist his grip. "Stop resisting baby". Yeonjun calmly commented. "How can I not resist!? Let me go Yeonjun Hyung! Let us do this later!". I argued feeling upset but also embarrassed. "You're so cute when you're feisty baby". Yeonjun whispered before putting his lips on mine. I wanted to push him away but I immediately kissed back enjoying the feeling. "You're tricking me again Hyung". I whispered breaking the kiss. "But you like it baby. I can tell". "But I need to finish the painting Hyung". "Then we can be fast okay? If you really don't want to, then we don't have to". Yeonjun looked into my eyes and let go of my wrists to cup my face gently. "Now we have to. I want to now that you've teased me. AND TRICKED ME". I said, yelling at the last sentence. Yeonjun's chuckled. "You know you like it baby". I crashed my lips on Yeonjun's. He immediately kissed back and put my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

I pushed him off after a while and then straddled him. "You're the one being so needy now". Yeonjun teased. I smiled and then pulled him into another kiss. I could feel Yeonjun slip his hands under my shirt making me sensitive to his touch. He bit my bottom lip before disconnecting our lips. I whined out loudly. "Hold on baby". Yeonjun said before tugging on my shirt so I would take it off. I complied and then attempted to grab his shirt. "It should be fair". I whispered. Yeonjun smiled and then took his shirt off without hesitating. Right after, he quickly grabbed me and then pushed me down on the bed to kiss me intensely. He didn't do it roughly but I definitely wasn't ready for his kissing. Yeonjun continued to make out with me until he wanted to go farther. "Can I be rougher?". He asked quietly. "Might as well Hyung". I answered smirking. Yeonjun forced his lips on mine and then slipped his tongue into my mouth. I moaned softly in between the kiss. "See? You like it". Yeonjun commented. I nodded and then flipped us over so I was on top of him instead. 

I immediately connected our lips putting my tongue in his mouth. "Wow, Desperate I see". "Oh just shut up Hyung". I complained before giving Yeonjun another heated and intense kiss. He put his hands on my waist but went further down. I moaned out loudly as he gently squeezed my bottom. "How about I be top okay baby?". He suggested. I nodded furiously. Yeonjun flipped us over and then he began to place kisses on my neck and collarbone. I moaned shamelessly. "I need to tell you something baby". Yeonjun said as he put his face dangerously close to mine. "What is it Hyung?". I asked breathing heavily. "You need to wake up". "Wait what?". "You need to let me go". "Wait Hyung-".