Epilogue #2 - Wedding Reception

Note: this chapter be kinda short tho so I am the sorrys but we still got another chapter and let's just say it ain't gonna be as pure as these ones.
😳😳

"Oh my babies! You're married now! I'm so proud and happy!". Jin exclaimed, running up to Yeonkai, Namjoon following behind him. Jin pulled them into a a bone crushing hug, but they enjoyed it.

"I'm so happy for you Yeonjun ah". Namjoon said, embracing Yeonjun with a smile.

"Thank you Namjoon Appa!".

"And of course I'm happy for you too Huening Kai! You look so great in that suit by the way!". Namjoon exclaimed. Huening Kai smiled and gave him a big hug before clinging back onto his husband. The four exchanged a few more words until it was time for Jin to show them the reception area. Which was outside and the most expensive part of the wedding.

"Okay. Both of you will close your eyes because it really is such a surprise". Jin said already making the boys wear blindfolds. Jin and Namjoon carefully lead the married couple out of the hotel and in the field which was near the ocean and very nice in weather and view. "Okay. I hope you guys really like this because it took so long to do and to plan out".

"I'm sure we'll love it no matter what Eomma Jin". Yeonjun said, seeing nothing but pitch black as he walked forward slowly.

"I wonder if it's fancy". Huening Kai said, holding onto his husbands hand tightly so he wouldn't trip on the grass. (This one time my bff tripped on flat grass in front of the whole school and she's still embarrassed about it lmao)

"Okay! Here we are! You can take off the blindfolds off!". Jin shouted, very enthusiastic about the whole thing. This was his favorite part of the entire wedding. After all, it was just as beautiful as him and it really was worth the view. For photos, singing, speeches, and hosting. Yeonjun and Huening Kai carefully pulled their blindfolds off. They both gasped when they saw the view.

"Omg Jin Hyung.....it's so so beautiful. How.....when...what....".

"This is literally the best thing I've laid my eyes on besides my husband. You've really outdone your self Eomma Jin".

"Oh I know Junnie".

Here it is. Sorry the pics are kind of blurry:

(Top is where txt, and friends sit)