Chapter 7: How Much Longer?

Third Person Pov

"Hi. Kai Kamal Huening". Jin stated with a serious expression. "Is that your name?". The receptionist asked hesitantly. "No. My name is Kim Seokjin. I'm LOOKING for Kai Kamal Huening". Jin said. "Oh, he's in room 123". Jin ran immediately after. Namjoon and Soobin followed. "Thank you". Soobin yelled out before leaving. They reached the room and Jin practically broke it down. "Kai! My baby!". Jin worried. "Hi Jin Hyung-". Jin screamed almost crying and rushed to hug the younger. "I was so worried!". He cried. Huening Kai smiled. "I'm fine now". He assured him. "Huening Kai! How are you feeling?". Namjoon greeted with a hug. "I'm good Hyung". "HYUKA". A voice yelled. Soobin ran to the younger and then examined him as if he was some overprotective mother. "Are you okay!? What happened!? Why would you overdose!?". He asked quickly overwhelming the younger. "Soobin Hyung! I'm fine! Calm down!". Huening Kai exclaimed. "Just give your Hyung a hug". Soobin whispered. Sookai hugged each other tightly in relief. "What took you guys so long?". Kyung Min interrupted. "Turn on the news". Soobin said. Hoseok made a confused and concerned expression. But then grabbed the remote and turned the TV on. 

"A fight broke out in the streets tonight over traffic. A video footage showed a late 20s man honking and yelling at the cars around him. Now it was packed up and cars were barely moving but what made it worse was how the fight broke out. The man in front of the yelling dude came out responding to the situation. Here's the footage". 

"HURRY UP! OMG! JUST MOVE YOUR ASSES ALREADY! THERE'S NO WAY TRAFFIC CAN BE THIS BAD! NOTHING IS EVEN WRONG!".

*BEEP BEEP*

*BEEP BEEP*

"HEY! CAN YOU STOP YELLING!? WE'RE ALL WAITING!". 

"I HAVE A FUCKING KID THAT'S IN THE HOSPITAL! SO MOVE YOUR ASS!".

"WELL WE ALL HAVE PLACES TO BE DUMBASS!"

"YOU'RE IRRELEVANT THOUGH! SO MOVE!".

"I CAN'T MOVE MY CAR IN TRAFFIC YOU DUMBASS! SO STOP YELLING!".

"CALL ME A DUMBASS ONE MORE TIME! I WILL FUCKING DEMOLISH YOU IN FRONT OF EVERYONE YOU GHOST ASS BITCH!".

"LETS FUCKING GO THEN!".

"The men ran out of their cars attempting to fight but passengers on both sides rushed in to hold them back. The footage had shown the men went back into their cars before police could have a reason to arrest them. Shortly after, traffic was no longer a problem. I'm Segorni Weavers (haha) and this-".

"Really Jin?". Kyung Min said crossing her arms. "I'm sorry okay!? I had to get here fast and they were in the way!". Jin defended. "Let's move on". Namjoon said. "The good thing is, we got here. No one is hurt and no one got arrested". He then explained with a smile. Then the door opened to reveal a nurse. "Excuse me? I was wondering if you needed-". "No! Get out! We don't need you! Go!". The woman became scared backing up and bumping into the walls. "GO! COME ON! IT'S NOT THAT HARD!". Jin yelled shoeing her out. "You're being so rude Jinnie". Namjoon said sitting down on a chair. Jin sat on his lap and then spoke. "Um excuse me, nurses are government workers meaning their income is paid for by tax which means technically speaking, I am that woman's employer. I can boss her around all I want". Jin explained. "You don't even like paying tax since Yoongi always talks about government issues". Namjoon responded. "What's your point?". Jin asked. (Anyone know Sam and Mickey?)

"So how have yall been?". Namjoon asked the younger boys. "Kinda bad honestly but….. it's not that, that bad. Things were better today". Beomgyu replied. "How have you been Kyung Min? You don't seem to be around a lot". Namjoon then said. "Yeah, I've been doing a lot of work for the upcoming schedule with…..you know..the boys". Kyung Min explained sounding a bit exhausted. "It seems everyone has just been real busy". Taehyun said. "Yeah, Jinmi at college doing all her exams and stuff, the other members on their new album, Camren working on more and more patients……... Kai's parents with Ji Woo and…. Sunmi trying to make new music.....even Bang Pd with this whole TXT disband rumors". Hoseok continued on. "We really need Yeonjun to come back right now……..". 

2 Weeks Later……

"Hi Moa……..um...as you can see…..It's Huening Kai……..I know I probably look tired and depressed….. probably because I am". Huening Kai mumbled the last part. He sighed and looked at the comments and views. There was just as much fans from before everything happened. And it seemed everyone was worried and happy to see him in the comments. "I wanted to do a Vlive so I could do a update…...it's been a while…...a real long while and I know some people have been tired of waiting for us or looking for an answer. So I'm telling you now". Huening Kai took a deep breath, nervous for what he was gonna say. "There are rumors of us disbanding……….that's not true…….I know we already had an extended break during our comeback season but this is different. What I'm about to tell you all is very very personal. Mostly about me. I won't say anything the members don't want me to say". Huening Kai could almost feel the suspense between him and Moa. He didn't know if he was ready. But…...he decided. Screw it. "Moa. The reason we've been in hiding you could say, is because of Yeonjun Hyung. And mostly because of me too……...as you all suspected a while ago, Yeonjun Hyung had been getting treatment for his trauma in the hospital…...but….he had to get better treatment and go to a rehabilitation center…...and ever since then...it's just been so hard". Huening Kai's voice cracked as he began to cry softly. "We miss him so much……...he's getting better but I'm getting worse……..I can't cope with the fact that he's gone so…….it's harder on the others because of me. And it's gonna be harder next month when we're working again because of me……..I know sometimes you guys suggest to get some professional help to cope and get better and I have…....I still do. I take medicine and go to therapy……..but it seems like nothing works. And I don't want to worry you all but I know that everything I'm saying might just make your bad feelings worse……...I'm sorry that I'm holding up our group…...I'm sorry that you all have to wait for us to get better because of me…...Moa….I...we love you so much…...you guys have stayed with us throughout these times that just waste your own time. Please continue to support us. Because I promise you…..in 2 weeks, when the month ends. You'll be getting a lot of surprises and I have to prepare for that. We are not leaving you all so sudden and for so long. We are still TXT and we are still a family. You are also our family Moa…...you make us who we are". Huening Kai sniffled and then wiped his remaining tears before smiling. "Yeonjun Hyung is getting better…...now it's time for me to get better Moa…...wait for us okay?.......we can run to future soon after…..Together..….goodbye Moa. Thank you and I love you". He ended the Vlive and then turned off the camera. He breathed heavily before breaking down into tears. "How much longer till you come back Yeonjun Hyung?.......". Huening Kai whispered.

A/N: hey guyssssssss it's been a while huh? Anyway ITS TAEHYUN'S BIRTHDAY YAY I love him so much and I'm sure you guys do too. Make sure to give him some love you know and take time to just look at a picture of Taehyun and cry from how handsome and babie he is. Now, don't forget to vote and follow me. And I'll let y'all know the book is gonna get less boring soon ish cuz the plot ain't going anywhere as much but bla bla bla I'm talking too much bye moa :)

PS. I love Kang taehyun sososososososososososo much. He's such a babie and he's so good looking I cry thinking about it. Happy 18th birthday Taehyunnie!