Epilogue #3 - Wedding Aftermath

A/N: I felt kind of weird writing the not wholesome stuff lol and idk why because I've done it so many times. I guess it's just new to write it when it's not a oneshot. But if y'all don't want to read it, don't. There's still more wholesome stuff after lol so it ain't that bad. But hey, you wanna read it? Go ahead 🙈
______________________________________

"Give a round of applause for our married couple!". Namjoon exclaimed through the mic, smiling. Everyone in the dance floor and the audience clapped with smiles while Yeonkai shyly waved. They suddenly heard the most loud and chaotic voice ever. They turned their heads near their own table and saw the other members.

"WOO HOO! GO YEONKAI! YEAHHHH! THOSE ARE MY MEMBERS AND BEST FRIENDS RIGHT THERE!". Soobin was screaming like a maniac, jumping around in his chair. Yeonjun and Huening Kai both laughed, not embarrassed but appreciating to how supportive he was being.

"YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING AWESOME! I LOVE Y'ALL SO SO SO MUCHHHHH! AHHH!". Now it was Beomgyu screaming his lungs out. It was pretty obvious that he was not totally sober. Yeonjun and Huening Kai quickly exited the dance floor and ran towards the boys. "THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND AND MY BABIE GETTING MARRIED RIGHT THERE! SO YOU ALL BE HAPPY FOR THEM!". Beomgyu shouted, standing up on his chair.

"Hyung. Sit down please. You're at a wedding". Taehyun said, trying to get Beomgyu down.

"HELL YEAH I AM BABE! IM AT YEONKAI'S WEDDING!". Taehyun sighed and picked Beomgyu up to get him off the chair.

"Here, sit on my lap Hyung". Taehyun said, holding Beomgyu close to him. Beomgyu giggled and snuggled into his boyfriend.

"Hyungies!". Huening Kai exclaimed, going in for hugs.

"Huening Kai! Yeonjun Hyung!". Soobin exclaimed, embracing the two tightly. When they let go, Yeonkai went to greet Taegyu.

"Taehyunnie Sii! Beomie Hyung!". They exchanged more hugs and then all sat down in a small circle.

"Where have you guys been?". Yeonjun asked, caressing Huening Kai head that was resting on his shoulder.

"What do you mean? We've been here the entire time. You guys have just been too busy being in love to notice". Soobin answered, giggling softly.

"I'm sorry but can you blame us? Best day ever". Yeonjun said.

"Ah it's okay. You guys wanted some of your own time. But I think we should go party together on the dance floor before the wedding ends". Soobin suggested, leaning back into his chair with a sigh.

"I agree. But we should wait til Beomgyu Hyung calms dow- Hyung no kisses!". Taehyun spoke.

"But I wanna love you Tae! Pleaseee!". Beomgyu whined, giving Taehyun a bunch of kisses and cuddles.

"Not now Beomie. Later". Taehyun said, making Beomgyu pout.

"Hmm fineeee! You meanie!". He whined. Taehyun rolled his eyes but pecked Beomgyu on cheek immediately after.

"Yeah, Taehyun was trying to keep Beomgyu from the bar and getting drunk but as you can see, he had not succeeded". Soobin explained to Yeonkai.

"What were you doing while that chaotic couple was hanging around then?". Yeonjun asked.

"Oh I was just watching while eating some sweets. I also tried to slow dance with Jimin Hyung since we were both single but it was too awkward. ". Soobin answered, chuckling softly.

"Yeah that sounds very awkward". Yeonjun replied before scoffing playfully.

"Okay but those sweets are really good. I hope we can take the rest to the hotel". Huening Kai then said.