Chapter 24: Boring Filler I Can't Finish Ft. BTS

Huening Kai's POV

"Wow! Everything looks even better Hyungs!". I exclaimed, looking around the newly 'renovated' and decorated dorm. "Come on guys! Let's go look at our rooms!". Beomgyu then encouraged, looking as excited as me. We all walked to the hallway, looking at rooms that had our beds and stuff. "Me and Soobin Hyung's room is the biggest I think". Beomgyu commented, looking at us with a smile. "Probably because you have so much junk". Soobin then responded, making Beomgyu pout. "Pretty sure Me and Huening Kai's room is the same size". Taehyun said, shrugging. "But Huening Kai won't be there half of time so you have even more space". Soobin said, ruffling Beomgyu's hair as he teased him. "Hey! Wait! Huening Kai! You're not gonna leave me alone right!?". Taehyun asked, looking at me with a sad expression. I smiled and then shook my head. "I'll take turns in the going to our room and then Yeonjun Hyung's room". I said. "Speaking of Yeonjun Hyung's room, what does it look like?". Beomgyu then butted in, already walking to the room. We all took a look inside, approving of it. "Finally, you guys can actually have a room to make out in so we don't have to see it". Taehyun said, sighing in relief. "You guys are so dramatic!". I exclaimed. Yeonjun chuckled in an amused tone as he wrapped a hand around my waist. "What?". I asked. "I just think they're right baby. We do make out a lot". Yeonjun explained, making me shrug. "Well it's not our faults that we're so in love". I quietly said. Yeonjun laughed softly and then kissed my head before letting me go. "Let's go look at the bathroom and kitchen now". He said, the rest of us following after him. The kitchen was huge and so was the bathroom! Even the living room was bigger! "Wow! This dorm is so cool!". I gushed, smiling widely as we finished the small tour. "It's nice that Bang Pd finally thought about our tall asses that were cramped in the other dorm". Soobin commented, making us all laugh. "I'm sure Yeonkai wouldn't have minded". Taehyun teased. I laughed and then wrapped my arms around Yeonjun's neck. He held my waist and then pecked my lips softly before pulling me into a tight hug.

Time Skipppp

"Guys! They're gonna be here in like 10 minutes! Make sure everything is clean!". Yeonjun yelled, organizing the ingredients and cookware in the kitchen. He finally finished and then made sure to look over the living room and dining room. He gave himself a thumbs up and then looked around for the other members in their rooms. "You guys rea-". Yeonjun opened the door to Soogyu's door only to find Taegyu making out. He smirked as both of them blushed furiously. "Straighten your gay butts before they get here". Yeonjun said, closing the door and going to Tyunning's room to find Sookai tackling each other while laughing loudly. He smiled and then waited as they both finally calmed down and noticed Yeonjun by the door. "Hi Hyung!". They both greeted. "You guys ready?". Yeonjun asked, tilting his head. "Don't worry Hyung! We're all good!". Huening Kai replied, smiling widely at his boyfriend. "Okay...just make sure to fix yourselves before they get here okay?". "Okay!". Yeonjun smiled and blew a kiss at Huening Kai who pretended to catch it and eat it. Both his Hyung's laughed to his silliness. Yeonjun walked away with a smile and looked in a mirror before sitting down on the couch to relax. He was happy. Maybe thrilled. He had invited all of his BTS Hyungs to dinner and to see their new dorm. It had been a while since they'd seen each other without working. After waiting 10 minutes as promised, there was a knock on the door that cued everyone to the living room. Yeonjun sprinted to the front door and immediately opened it with a smile. "Eomma Jin! Namjoon Appa!". He exclaimed. He brought both Jin and Namjoon into a tight hug. Then everyone else started to greet each other with hugs. TXT and BTS shared smiles as they all huddled up into the living room. Namjin first sat down onto the couch and then vkookmin, and then Sope. (yoongi be sitting on hobis lap of course) "Wow! Your guys dorm is so improved! I'm glad Bang Pd Nim allowed this". Namjoon exclaimed, examining the clean and new dorm. "I know right! We even get to share rooms!". Beomgyu replied with a smile. "Ohhh I bet some of y'all will be enjoying that!". Hoseok teased, pointing his fingers at YeonKai. Huening Kai turned as red as a tomato, hiding his face behind Yeonjun. "Oh! I think we all know who would be bottom!". Yoongi exclaimed before laughing. Everyone else joined in as Yeonjun just chuckled and put his arm around Huening Kai protectively. "It's okay baby. Don't be embarrassed about being a bottom. It's part of your personality". He said with a smirk. Huening Kai whined loudly and then smacked Yeonjun on the arm playfully. "I already told you Hyung! I can top!". He exclaimed, causing basically everyone to chuckle and smile. "You? Top? Sweetheart, you can't. I'm sorry". Soobin said before chuckling softly. "Yes I can!". Huening Kai plastered a huge pout onto his face and crossed his arms like a child. "Doesn't anyone think I can top!?". He asked, looking around the room. "I think you can aga! Anything you want, you get it!". Jin replied with a sweet smile. "Thank you Hyung! I knew I wasn't the only one". Huening Kai smiled and then watched as everyone chuckled and just smiled. "You guys are so mean! Just cause I'm the youngest!". "It's not that Hyuka. You're just a huge baby". Taehyun said before smiling. Huening Kai gasped. "Am not! I am only a baby to Yeonjunnie Hyung! No one else!". He protested. "Okay okay. How about we leave this subject and talk about something else?". Namjoon suggested. "Yes. Please". Huening Kai said.

"How has your comeback been for you guys? We've heard you guys have been performing your new title track all over Korea!". Namjoon exclaimed, his dimples showing. "Yes! Congratulations by the way! We want to hear all about it!". Jimin exclaimed. "Well, we've been working pretty hard on our showcases and have been all over the place with the activities we've been doing. Especially since we've had twice the paparazzi and interviews because of the Yeonkai news". Soobin responded, chuckling softly when he mentioned Yeonkai. "Right, you guys have been all over the place. Especially with your comeback promotions". Taehyung said. "I'll say. Not only has Yeonkai been all over the news but they've been all over eachother, sucking eachother's faces off". Taehyun then commented before chuckling. "Ugh! Tell me about it Taehyun! Thank God they'll have their own room now!". Soobin exclaimed, making all of BTS laugh. "Wow! I guess my babies aren't as innocent as I thought". Jin said before laughing, sounding like a windshield wiper of course. "They are Yeonkai". Hoseok said, smiling sweetly. "But anyway! Away from our relationship, I've heard you guys have been working on your new album. I guess rest isn't exactly your guys motto". Yeonjun said before chuckling softly. "Tell me about it. Namjoon and Yoongi do not leave their studios. Especially when yoongi has got his agust d album going on". Jin said, making all of TXT gasp. "Agust D!? Second album!? Woah!". Beomgyu gushed, on the verge of screaming. "That's crazy Yoongi Hyung! I think you just made my entire life more worthwhile!". He then exclaimed, making Yoongi smile shyly but nod. "Glad to be of assistance". He commented. "I would also be glad if we could be assistance of dinner!". Jin then interrupted, getting up with a good stretch. "Oh yeah! We can cook together Eomma Jin!". Yeonjun exclaimed, getting excited. "Let's go then! I'm sure we're all hungry!".
"You bet Jinnie!". Everyone gasped to the sudden voice and appearance of Author Min. "Author Min! My old friend!". Jin greeted, going in for a hug . Author Min and Jin shared a long hug, smiling. "You cooking dinner with us?". Jin asked. "You know it world wide handsome!".

Time Skipppp

"It's been such a while since we all had dinner together. So this is very nice!". Author Min exclaimed, eating the feast Yeonjun and Jin made up together. "Tell me about it. Where have you been all this time?". Jin asked. Author Min shrugged. "I don't know. I didn't feel like seeing anyone". "I feel that". Yoongi replied, eating his food. "I assume you guys have been well?". Author Min asked. Everyone nodded. "Yup, still gay and thriving!". Jungkook exclaimed before wrapping an arm around Taehyung. "Awe babe! I love you and your smile so much!". Taehyung said before kissing Jungkook on the lips. Jin sighed and continued to eat his food. "Kids these days. Making out like there is no tomorrow". He commented. Author Min laughed. "Let them be Jinnie, I don't give BTS ships a lot of screen time besides Namjin". She said, finishing up her bowl of food. Jin smiled and chuckled. "Yeah yeah".
After dinner, everyone sat back into the living room, talking and playing games. Sope was cuddling while they listened into TXTs conversation. Vkook was in the kitchen making out I'm sure. Namjin was talking with Taegyu and Jimin was smothering Huening Kai. All was well. Until Author Min right now did not want to continue this chapter and also didn't want to delete anything so she published it and now you're reading a boring filler chapter. Okay bye.

A/N: I'm sorry but ain't no way I'm continuing that. We can do that another time. Also I don't think this is proofread so uhhhh idk