Chapter 10: Because I Love You

Third Person Pov

"Huening Kai, you need to stop crying". Taehyun said in a concerned manner. He rubbed the younger's back and held his hand affectionately. "I-I'm s-sorry!". Huening Kai cried. He continued to sob uncontrollably. "Is Hyuka still crying!?". A voice asked from the kitchen. "Yes Yeonjun Hyung!". Taehyun answered. Yeonjun placed his silverware down and turned the stove down. (He's cooking for them) He walked into the living room and crouched down to look at Huening Kai. "Baby…….why are you crying so much?". He asked with a motherly tone. Huening Kai sniffled and tried to form a few sentences through his tears. "I….I-I...don't k-k-know…...I-I just r-really m-m-missed you H-hyungie". Yeonjun's face fell into a frown and he pulled the younger into a tight and warm hug. "Just let it out then baby". He whispered before kissing Huening Kai on the head. The younger's body shook and his cries became harsher.

After sometime, Huening Kai pulled away and tried to take deep breaths to stop crying. Yeonjun fixed his long hair and then caressed his cheek. "Come on, let's get you cleaned up". He said, helping the younger to his feet. They both walked to the bathroom and Yeonjun told him to wash his face. "Is that better?". He then asked as he watched Huening Kai dry his face with a towel. The younger nodded and sniffled. "Let me put some eyedrops for you…..your eyes probably hurt from crying too much". Yeonjun insisted as he looked through the cabinets. After they were done, the couple walked out and Yeonjun let Hyuka accompany him in the kitchen. "Can you cut the veggies for me baby?". "I will Hyung". 

"I made your favorite too baby". Yeonjun said with a sweet smile. Huening Kai smiled back and then reached for his Hyung's hand. Yeonjun complied and kissed the back of Hyuka's hand. "I haven't had dumplings in a long time". The younger said. Yeonjun pulled him into another hug.  "I know you've changed from how hard it's been but I promise I'll make sure you get better, even if it's just you eating dumplings". He explained before giggling softly. Huening Kai's eyes became watery and he hugged Yeonjun again. "Let's finish linner now". (lunch and dinner) The older suggested. The younger nodded and smiled. Everyone sat at the table and practically stuffed their faces. It had been a while since they got to eat homemade food, especially by their Hyung whom they missed so much. 

"How was your therapy session Hyuka?". Soobin asked, starting conversation. Huening Kai hummed a bit and then replied. "It was good I guess……...same as always". "Same questions again?". Beomgyu asked. Huening Kai shook his head as he ate a dumpling. "Camren has been changing the sessions since a couple days ago actually. She asks me things like, how do I feel about work right now and my future to it…..today she asked me what type of future I wanted with you guys. And then she specifically asked about Yeonjun Hyung". He explained calmly. "Are you still willing to do those sessions with Camren in a work set?". Soobin asked. Huening Kai nodded. "Yeah, but I'll probably be too distracted to know how I'm feeling". The younger shrugged. "That's okay aga". Soobin assured. Yeonjun wrapped his arms around Hyuka's waist pulling him closer. The younger blushed a bit and smiled. "How was it in the US Yeonjun Hyung?". Huening Kai asked suddenly. Yeonjun smiled. "Ah, it was good. It definitely helped me alot. Did you guys see the tapes?". The members nodded. Yeonjun smiled, taking a bite of his food. 

Time Skippppp

Yeonjun's POV

"Why are you crying baby?". I asked worried but in a quiet voice. Huening Kai was crying in my chest, out of nowhere, in the middle of the night. "Kai…….you gotta tell me something baby. Okay?". He sniffled and then looked up at me despite how dark it was. "I'm sorry Yeonjunnie Hyung……...I'm just used to waking up from a dream, not being able to sleep and then crying to fall asleep…". Hyuka whispered, his voice raspy but quavery. "No no…….do you always cry yourself to sleep?". I asked, tears forming in my eyes. "Y-yes….. I'm s-sorry. I-I a-am". He apologized. I shushed him softly and then pulled him closer, singing in his ear softly as a few tears fell from my eyes.

Remember the way you made me feel
Such young love but
Something in me knew that it was real
Frozen in my head

Pictures I'm living through for now
Trying to remember all the good times
Our life was cutting through so loud
Memories are playing in my dull mind
I hate this part, paper hearts
And I'll hold a piece of yours
Don't think I would just forget about it
Hoping that you won't forget about it

Everything is gray under these skies
Wet mascara
Hiding every cloud under a smile
When there's cameras
And I just can't reach out to tell you
That I always wonder what you're up to

Pictures I'm living through for now
Trying to remember all the good times
Our life was cutting through so loud
Memories are playing in my dull mind
I hate this part, paper hearts
And I'll hold a piece of yours
Don't think I would just forget about it
Hoping that you won't forget

I live through pictures
As if I was right there by your side
But you'll be good without me
And if I could just give it some time
I'll be alright

As I ended my lullaby, Huening Kai closed his eyes and fell asleep. I kissed his forehead and then shut my eyes to get my rest. I love you Huening Kai. Remember that. 

A/N: kinda short but ehhhh