Chapter 28: !!???!!

A/N: This one kinda short and chaotic but I think that's the point?

Third Person POV

It had only been a day since their MNet performance but TXT still had a lot more to do, hence why they were in the practice room.... practicing. (yeah great writing there Author Min) So it wasn't really any different from any other day. Or actually, it was. A whole lot. Because as much as anybody would have hated it. A bunch of shit was about to go down. Which would take us to Huening Kai. He had been so distracted and stressed all day and Lu Zi constantly giving him looks and hints didn't help his situation. The fact that he was gonna have to tell Yeonjun he didn't love him anymore and he was leaving him for their choreographer who was a huge pervert and jerk wouldn't leave his head. He was hardly talking or showing any sort of emotion besides worry and fear. And everyone noticed. Everyone. Especially Yeonjun. Not only that but, Yeonjun noticed that Huening Kai had been ignoring him and avoiding him at any cost. All day. Why? He didn't know. But he was gonna find out. Since their rehearsal was already ending soon since they had half the day off, he would make sure to speak to him then. He wondered if it had anything to do with Lu Zi. They had been acting weird today. Then again, Lu Zi was always weird. As promised, rehearsal ended. Lu Zi called the boys off, giving them a few praises and then waiting by the door for Huening Kai. Soobin, Beomgyu, and Taehyun were told by Yeonjun to just wait at the dorm for him and Kai since they were gonna have a long talk.

Huening Kai had just finished packing his things and was about to rush out the room but Yeonjun grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a hug. "What's wrong?". He immediately asked, not letting Huening Kai get away from him. "N-nothing Hyung". Yeonjun scoffed. "Then why have you been ignoring me?....huh? Am I not your boyfriend?". "N-no....". Huening Kai answered. Yeonjun immediately pulled away and then grabbed Kai by the shoulders. "What do you mean no?". He asked, getting both angry and worried. Huening Kai looked away from Yeonjun, no emotion on his face. Yeonjun smacked his lips and grabbed the younger's chin, making him look into his eyes. "Answer me Kai". He demanded. The younger sighed and then looked Yeonjun straight in the eye. "I'm breaking up with you". He stated so suddenly. There was silence now. The older had no idea if he heard that correctly. "What did you just say?". He asked, confused and scared. The younger huffed loudly and pushed the older away harshly. "I said I'm breaking up with you!". He repeated, clearly angry. "Huening Kai. If this is a joke, it's not funny". The older gritted. Not wanting to believe what the younger said.

Both of them started to yell at eachother. "It's not a god damn joke Yeonjun! I'm breaking up with you! I don't want to date you anymore!". Huening Kai shouted. Yeonjun crossed his arms defensively. "Oh really!? I find that hard to believe Huening Kai". "Well I'm sorry that you do. Because I'm not kidding. We're over. We're not gonna be together anymore". Huening Kai replied. "Alright fine then. Tell me why. Why are you breaking up with me?". Yeonjun asked, not expecting any sort of actual answer. "It's because I don't love you anymore. I haven't for a while. I just didn't want to break your heart but now I don't care. Because I'm tired of you". The younger answered, looking away from Yeonjun's stare. "Really? Because I'm pretty sure you were smothering me just yesterday. A lot. Explain to me how that isn't love". The older said, watching as the younger had a hard time trying to find his words. "Will you just accept it!? What on earth do I need to do!?". The older smirked softly. "Show me that you don't love me". He said. Huening Kai nodded. "If you want it so bad then I will".

Yeonjun watched with a serious expression as Huening Kai brought Lu Zi into his arms, smiling softly. His face fell as he watched them suddenly kiss eachother. When they let go, Yeonjun immediately demanded an explanation. "Why the hell are you touching him!? Are you fucking serious right now!?". He hissed. Huening Kai rolled his eyes before speaking. "Because I'm in love with him Yeonjun. Not you. Him". He said, a smile on his face. "Him!? Lu Zi!? You really would admit that you love him!? That's way too fucking low for you Huening Kai". Yeonjun shot a glare at Lu Zi, wanting to beat the hell out of him and the god damn smile on his face. "Well it's not as low as you right?......I mean. Who would want to admit that they're in love with a monster? A monster that's so pathetic and gullible". It fell silent again. None of the boys said anything. Huening Kai and Lu Zi watched as Yeonjun's eyes filled with tears. Yeonjun couldn't believe that he said that. He didn't want to. But it seemed he had too. He was in front of Huening Kai who just kissed Lu Zi and called him a monster. What other proof did he need to know that Huening Kai didn't love him?