Chapter 23: Can't You See Me?

Huening Kai's POV

"Ningninggggggg~ Please give me love~ pleaseeee!". Yeonjun whined over and over, giving me the biggest pout in history probably. I stuck my tongue out at him and continued to cuddle into Beomgyu and hold his hand. "Ningning!". Yeonjun yelled. I ignored him and looked up at Beomgyu with a smile. He giggled softly and then snuggled into me more. "Awe! Huening Kai is so so so cute!". He squealed, kissing me on my head over and over. "Heyyy! Those are my kisses!". A voice then interrupted. We all looked up to see an upset Taehyun. He crossed his arms and looked at Beomgyu with a pout. "Why are you giving Hyuka love but not me!?". He whined. "Yeah! You aren't giving me love either Ningning!". Yeonjun complained, giving me puppy eyes. "No! I'm gonna continue to love Beomgyu Hyung only!". I exclaimed with an smile. "Yeah! Huening Kai is gonna be my baby today!". Beomgyu happily said, making Taehyun and Yeonjun just fall to their knees. "If this is revenge for us cuddling we're sorry! Just give us love! Pleaseeeeee!". They both begged. "How can you betray your best friend like this Beomie! How could youuu!?". Yeonjun asked, dramatically falling to the floor and crying out over and over for me. "Beomie Hyung! Please! Don't ignore me!". Taehyun begged, looking up at Beomgyu with the cutest face ever. "Hm no". Beomgyu responded, turning back at me. I laughed loudly and then looked over at Yeonjun who just gave up. "Um excuse me children but what is going on over here?". Soobin walked in front of the scene with a concerned and probably disgusted face. "We're making Taejun jealous since they did that to us at the photoshoot". Beomgyu answered with a calm and loving smile. Soobin sighed loudly as he looked at Taejun on the floor, probably about to cry. "Well hurry up and wrap it up because we have to go get ready soon". Soobin said, walking away with no other reaction. I made eye contact with Beomgyu and we both nodded, letting go of each other.

I stood up, stretching my arms with a smile. I then got onto my knees to look at Yeonjun. He was silent and on his knees looking like he was about to cry. I immediately felt bad but then smiled softly. "It's okay Yeonjunnie Hyung. I was only kidding okay? I won't do it again okay?". I cupped his pouting face and gave him a big kiss with a smile. "I'll make it up to you whenever you want okay?". I said, crawling into Yeonjun's lap and hugging him like I was some sort of koala. Yeonjun eventually hugged me back and mumbled something in my chest. "It's so hard to stay mad at you!". He laid us down on the floor and then kissed my face everywhere. "I love you I love you I love you!". He gushed, giving me one final kiss on the lips. "I love you too Hyungie! Don't worry! I won't replace you with Beomgyu Hyung again. Ever!". I exclaimed cutely. "You better not. Or I'll punish you!". Yeonjun warned with a confident look. I smacked my lips slapped his arm gently. "You can't say things like that........I don't know what that means...". I said quietly, feeling embarrassed. "Well you won't have to ever know if you just listen to your boyfriend~". Yeonjun smiled and then pecked me on the lips before lifting us both off the floor. "Let's go before Soobin kills us". "Okay Hyung!". I answered before we were both interrupted by Taehyun.
"You're mine! Not Huening Kai's! Mine! Do you hear me!?". Taehyun yelled, scolding Beomgyu as if he was me. "Say it!". He yelled. I giggled quietly as I watched Beomgyu get scared. "Okay okay! I'm yours! Not Kai's! I won't do it again!". He yelled. Taehyun's face completely changed and he smiled widely. He jumped onto Beomgyu, kissing him proudly on the lips. "I love you so much Beomie!". He exclaimed. "Awe, I love you too my Taehyunnie!". "Let's go guys! Come on!". Soobin then yelled from the other side of the room. "Coming!". We all replied in sync.
______________________________________

Yeonjun's POV

Wow. I look so good. I thought as I checked myself out in the mirror. My hair, my face, body, clothes, everything was looking fine. (A/N: we know Jun😳) I blew a kiss to myself, making my stylist laugh. "I'm not done Yeonjun. Don't get over excited yet". She said smiling. I chuckled and then smiled at her. "I just look so good!". I exclaimed almost growling. "I'm sure someone else would also think so". My stylist then commented, pointing to Huening Kai who was staring at me. I winked at him before smiling. He immediately snapped out of his staring and turned away from me with red cheeks. I turned back to my stylist who smiled at me softly. "You guys are so cute". She quietly commented. I nodded before looking back at him. "We get that a lot". I mumbled. After a few more minutes, my stylist fixed up my hair and then said I was free to go. I looked at myself in the mirror one last time before walking over to Huening Kai. "Alright Kai, you're all done!". His stylist exclaimed with a smile. I stood there watching as he got up from his chair and put his phone down. "Kamsahaminda". He said, bowing to his stylist before turning around to leave. My face immediately fell as I saw him in full view. Huening Kai was only two feet away from me but Jesus I had to step back to look at him up and down. He looked amazing with his hair, his outfit, his body shape, his features like his lips and nose. I couldn't help but blink a couple times to make sure it was real.