Chapter 15: Family Reunion

Huening Kai's POV

"Yeonkai".

"Hey! Yeonkai!".

"Ehhhhh! Shhhh! 5 more minutes Hyung!". I whined, burying myself into Yeonjun's embrace. "Wake up!". I felt someone grab the pillow underneath me and Yeonjun's head and start to beat us with it. "Yeonkai! Come on!". The voice yelled. I whined loudly and then slowly tried to open my eyes. "Who even is thi- oh.....Kyung Noona?". I said in a raspy voice. I could make out a female figure, hands on her waist. "Get up you lazy head!". She yelled once again, scolding me under her breath. I chuckled and then smiled widely. "I've miss you so much". Kyung Min chuckled and then walked over to hug me tightly. "So what are you doing here?". I asked, rubbing my eyes as I started to feel more awake. "I have a surprise for you and Yeonjun. So please get up and get ready. But obviously you gotta wake up your husband first". I laughed to her last couple words and nodded. She then left the room. I looked around to see that Taehyun and Soobin were actually gone. I shook the thought away and then turned to Yeonjun, who was sleeping peacefully and might I say looked good doing it.

"Yeonjunnie Hyung. Wake up". I softly said, tapping Yeonjun. "Just a few more minutes Baby....". "Hyung, we have to get ready". I turned him around and then straddled him. "Hyungie~ please wake up~". I slurred my words in a whiny and desperate tone. Yeonjun groaned and then laid down on his side, bringing me down. His legs trapped mines and his arms held me like I was a teddy bear. "Hyung! Get up! Kyung Min is waiting!". I released myself from Yeonjun's grip and he whined loudly, reaching for my hand. I sighed and then kissed his cheek. "I'll be with Kyung Min. Don't take too long Hyung". I said, closing the door.
"How have you been Kai?". Kyung Min asked, sitting on the couch. I sat next to her and smiled softly. "I'm better now. What about you?". I answered. "I'm good. Just a little tired from working. I've been getting all the rehearsal schedules ready. You guys are starting work tomorrow so I have to wrap it up". I nodded and patted Kyung Min's shoulder gently.

"Is Yeonjun better?". "Yeah. Alot Actually. He's like his old self which is really nice". I replied. Kyung Min tilted her head and then reached over to caress my head. "Is he nice to you?". She asked. I nodded immediately. "He's more than nice Noona. He's........ spectacular". I chuckled quietly and smiled as I thought about Yeonjun. His caring smile, his genuine laugh, his gentle touch, and his sweet tone. He was the best boyfriend in the entire universe and no one could say otherwise. "I know you're in love there Kai but I'm trying to tell you something". Kyung Min waved her hand in my face, snapping me out of my thoughts. "What?". I questioned. Kyung Min raised an eyebrow and then shook her head, chuckling. "I said you guys look good together. You both look better and........so does your relationship". I smiled cutely and hugged Kyung Min tightly. She giggled and returned the gesture. "Now, hurry up and go get ready". I nodded and walked back inside the room. After a bit, Yeonjun and I came out of the room ready.
"Let's go!". Kyung Min exclaimed, jumping up in excitement.

I wondered where we were going as Kyung Min drove to wherever. "Do you guys want to pick up something to eat?". Kyung Min then asked. "No it's okay. Hyung?". I replied. Yeonjun shrugged and shook his head. "Okay".
After a few minutes of silence, I broke it. "Where are we going Noona?". I asked. "You'll see". Yeonjun groaned to Kyung Min's answer. "Please tell us Kyung. We beg you!". Yeonjun made puppy eyes but Kyung Min only laughed. "Like that's going to work on me". She commented before staying quiet. Was she kidnapping us???

Time Skippppppp

Third Person POV

"The hospital?". Yeonjun questioned. Kyung Min climbed out of the car and then opened the door for Huening Kai and Yeonjun. They all walked inside the entrance and Kyung Min lead them outside in the garden. "Why are we here Noona?". Huening Kai asked. Kyung Min gave him and Yeonjun a wide smile and then pointed her head forward. "Look". Huening Kai and Yeonjun looked forward to see 3 people walking up to them. They both gasped. It was Naomi, Mike and Ji Woo. "Appa! Eomma!". "EOMMA!".
The boys both ran towards their parent/s with huge smiles written on their face. The younger hugged both his parents tightly, gushing over how happy he was and how much he missed them. Meanwhile, Yeonjun basically tackled Ji Woo, hugging her so tightly she might've suffocated. "I missed you so much Eomma!". Yeonjun yelled, burying himself into his mother's chest. Ji Woo laughed and then embrace him back, her eyes getting watery. "I missed you too my Junnie". They both began to cry softly, mumbling things to each other. Kyung Min watched as they all got emotional and cried in each other's arms. She laughed quietly as Yeonjun and Huening Kai then hugged each other, crying more for comfort. It was a mess really........but she couldn't blame them.
______________________________________