Chapter 17: Are You Happy?

Huening Kai's POV

"Huening Kai......Wake up sweetie".
I groaned softly, not wanting to leave the couch. "Come on Kai. You have to get up. The photoshoot will be starting. You need to get ready". "I don't wanna Hyung......hmmm". I felt strong arms shake me. "Come on sweetie". I groaned again and then slowly opened my eyes, getting used to the light. I rubbed my eyes and immediately faced Soobin. He caressed my head and smiled. "Gonna get up now?". He asked. I nodded and took a deep breath before lifting myself up into a sitting position. "Where are my other Hyungs?". I asked. "Oh, they had to leave to get ready. But Yeonjun Hyung is waiting outside the door for you". I nodded and then stretched for a few seconds. "Let's go Hyung". I said, holding his hand. We walked out of the room and I smiled widely as I saw Yeonjun. "Yeonjunnie Hyung!". I exclaimed, hugging him. He chuckled and kissed my lips. "Hi baby, did you enjoy your nap?". Yeonjun asked. I nodded as he put his arm around my waist. I wrapped my arm around his torso and held Soobin's hand with my other. "Let's go Hyungies!".

We walked for a few minutes before arriving at the dressing room. "Alright baby, go get dressed. I'll wait for you on the set". Yeonjun said. I nodded and walked away from him and Soobin to my stylist. She handed me my suit and smiled. "Here you are Huening Kai". "Kamsahamnida! I'll come back for the next one later". After changing into my suit, I sat down and let the makeup artists do their job. I went on my phone as they did my hair and makeup. I was looking through weverse when I saw Beomgyu posted something. He used pictures from a couple days ago.

 He used pictures from a couple days ago

I already knew how fans were freaking out from all the new content and hints at Yeonkai they were getting this month

I already knew how fans were freaking out from all the new content and hints at Yeonkai they were getting this month. I mean, everything went so fast. We went to so many music awards, performed alot, released merch, recorded To Dos and more! We were now doing bighit family photoshoots and then we'd do the Fanlive. It's exhausting, I'll say. After maybe 10 minutes, the stylists finally let me go. I bowed politely, thanking them before walking out the room to the set. We would be doing simple shoots, then change our outfits and set. We would even get to do interviews with each other. Fun right? I saw Yeonjun standing behind the cameras and I immediately approached him. "Hi Jagiya!". I exclaimed, making Yeonjun turn around to face me. But man I was not ready for what I would see. (I'mma bless y'all with this image thank you very much)