Chapter 18: Just One More Session

Beomgyu's POV

"Beomie~".

"Hyungie please~".

"Beomgyu Hyung~ wake up~".

I groaned softly and rubbed my eyes, opening them to see Taehyun. "Hyung....". He whispered in a raspy voice. "Yes babe?". I answered softly. "I'm cold.....". I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and touched his cheek to feel that he was cold. "You have the blanket Beomie". I looked down to see I did have the blanket wrapped around me and Taehyun was curled up into a ball. I made an small oh sound and pulled Taehyun to my chest. "Sorry babe. I didn't realize". I whispered, pulling the blanket over him. He shivered softly and snuggled into my chest, fisting onto my shirt. I kissed Taehyun on his head and wrapped my arms around him, feeling drowsy again. "Hmm......you're so warm Hyungie....". Taehyun mumbled. I chuckled softly and spoke. "Let's just relax babe". I said before falling asleep with Taehyun in my arms.

"Beomgyuuuuu".

"Beomgyuuuuu......wake up!".

"Hmmmm nooooo!". I whined softly. I felt strong arms shake me. "Wake up Gyu. Come on aga". I took a deep breath and opened my eyes to see Yeonjun. "Morning Hyung". I said in a raspy voice. Yeonjun sat down on my bed and caressed my head softly. "You gotta get up Beomgyu. We're heading down to start recording for comeback. But first we gotta go to a meeting with Bang Pd Nim. So get up aga. Your boyfriend is also waiting for you". "Okay Hyung". I answered, getting up slowly. Yeonjun walked out of the room and I immediately ran out of bed to the bathroom so I could wash up. I made sure to brush my teeth, do my hair, and then get some clothes on. I chose some black sweats and a white somewhat oversized crop top. (It's like the one he wore in the concept photos of the dream chapter magic) I walked out to the living room to see everyone ready. "You ready Beomgyu?". Soobin asked. I nodded, cueing us all to walk out the door to Yeonjun's car. Buckling into seatbelts, Yeonjun started the car and off we went to the company.
______________________________________

"Whew! That meeting was too exhausting for me!". Soobin exclaimed, walking out of the room. I laughed and then nodded. "You did do alot of talking Hyung". I replied. Soobin ruffled my hair and then walked over to Huening Kai, holding his hand affectionately. I smiled and then walked over to where Yeonjun and Taehyun were talking. "Hi Hyung! Hi babe!". I greeted. Both of them smiled and greeted me back. "I think this comeback will really top the last one". I said, starting conversation. "Are you kidding me? This era is gonna be the comeback of the year!". Yeonjun exclaimed before giggling. "I'm really excited though! This comeback will definitely show our selves more! Maybe we'll get another award! Ahh!". Taehyun gushed, jumping up and down like a babie. I smiled widely and pecked him on the cheek. "Well, let's go to the recording studio now. I heard that slow rabbit had already been starting on the songs". Yeonjun suggested, holding his hands out to me and Taehyun. We happily complied, clinging onto our Hyung. "Sookai! Let's go babies!". He yelled. "Coming Jagiya!". "Coming Hyung!". Soobin and Huening Kai joined us, letting Yeonjun to start walking.
______________________________________

Huening Kai's POV

We were currently wrapping up work today with slow rabbit. The songs were already so good and we haven't even finished! After we would though, Yeonjun would drop the other members off and take me to my therapy session, to rephrase, my last therapy session. It would be pretty long to make up for the past few days but honestly, I was actually really excited. I couldn't wait to tell Camren how happy I was and finally leave the past behind! "You ready baby?". A voice then suddenly asked. I looked up from my chair to see Yeonjun. He smiled at me softly. "Yup! I was just thinking". I answered. I got out of chair, grabbing my phone and putting the papers away. Yeonjun reached over to hold my hand and intertwined our fingers. "Shall we?". He asked. I nodded and then turned my head to say bye to the producers. Yeonjun and I walked hand in hand into the car, making sure to get the other members as well. He drove to the dorm, parking in front. "Alright, we'll be back guys. Soobin, you're in charge. I love you all okay?". Yeonjun said, leaning out of his window. "Don't worry Hyung! We'll be fine!". Beomgyu assured, waving. "Bye Hyungs! See you in a few hours!". I exclaimed, waving cutely. "Bye Hyuka!". They all said in sync.