Chapter 31: Treat You Better

Note: so screw the timeline I'm putting all music bank performances together even though they are weeks apart. So they doing Can't you see me, Puma, and Fairy of shampoo all in one night plus one special performance that actually should exist lol and this chapter is kinda bunched up (even tho it hella long) and might not be as good since I've been a little out of it but it does move the plot forward by A LOT since it kind of escalates quickly.

Third Person POV

"Beomgyu Sii! Please come get your mic and ear piece!".

"Alright Noona! I'm coming!". Beomgyu answered, walking through the staff and members to get to his noona. She handed him his earpiece and mic, helping him put it on. When it was in and comfortable, Beomgyu walked up to Yeonjun who was lost in thought. He tapped his head gently with a smile. "Oh! Beomgyu! Sorry. I was thinking". Yeonjun said with a chuckle. "That's okay Hyung. I just wanted to see if you were ready. Soobin Hyung said we have a few minutes". Beomgyu explained. Yeonjun nodded and got up from his seat. "I'm all set and ready to go!". He assured, wrapping an arm around the younger's neck. "Then off we go to the stage!". Yeongyu followed after the other members who were getting in position. They all made sure to check their mics and finish any last touches on their hair and makeup. (Honestly tho. Why does staff always gotta perfect everything on the members like they don't know that they are about to go on stage with full on dance power that will most likely mess it up lol) TXT were all ready to perform the title track Can't You See Me for their Music Bank promotion. And that of course was not the only song they'd have to get ready for. Staff quickly cleared the stage and the camera crew prepared. And soon enough, the performance started. The members moved along with the music, following and perfecting each step of the choreography. And we can't forget their amazing vocals!
Once the song ended and the cameras cut, the members walked into the backstage area and carefully examined their performance. Every now and then, they would point out little details and then talk for a bit before focusing back on the screen. When they concluded a good performance, they were informed to go fresh up and get dressed again with the help of the staff.

"Hey babe, you did great on camera". Lu Zi said, pulling Huening Kai into a small kiss. "Thanks Lu Zi". Huening Kai responded, smiling. Lu Zi chuckled quietly as he put an arm around Huening Kai's waist and gripped it unnoticeable tight. They both then walked out of the room to the dressers. After Huening Kai got changed, he sat down in his chair and let his stylists do whatever they needed, Lu Zi by his side. "So what happened that night? Did you go to the dorm?". Lu Zi asked, referring to when he was really drunk. "Oh yeah, I just went to pick up some things and I got you some medicine". Huening Kai answered, smiling softly at his boyfriend. "How did we get home?". "I rented a driver......as soon as we got in the car you passed out". Huening Kai giggled softly, an innocent expression resting on his face after. "Awe, my boyfriend took care of me when I was drunk? What did I do to deserve such a cutie~?". Lu Zi teased, rubbing the younger's thigh affectionately. (You blackmailed him idiot) "You just stole my heart". The younger answered. Then they both heard a small laugh behind them. Lu Zi looked back and glared at them. "Something funny Yeonjun?". He hissed. "No no, nothing at all. I was just thinking about something". Yeonjun answered, making Lu Zi scoff and then turn his attention back to Huening Kai. Before leaving, Yeonjun winked at the maknae before blowing him a kiss. Huening Kai giggled in response, looking down at his hands.
"What's up?". Lu Zi asked curiously. The younger shrugged and then looked up at Lu Zi. "I was just thinking about our first date. It was really fun when we went to the park". He lied. Lu Zi smiled and nodded. "Yeah. It was babe". (Lu zi just took Kai out and called it a date and forced Kai to stay with him to clarify)
______________________________________

"You're looking very sexy today babe. All just for a performance?". Lu Zi complimented shamelessly, smirking when he saw Huening Kai blush furiously. "T-thank you Lu Zi........I'm glad you think so". He replied, smiling shyly. Lu Zi chuckled and then pulled the boy into an intense kiss. He didn't bother to warn Huening Kai or let him pull away at all. Huening Kai kissed back, nearly choking when Lu Zi shoved his tongue into his mouth. After a few more seconds, Lu Zi pulled away and kept their faces close with his hand. "You love me right?". He whispered. The younger smiled. "Of course I do Lu Zi. You're my boyfriend". He replied. The older nodded and then leaned in for another kiss. This time it was gentle and soft. It lasted for a few seconds until they were interrupted. "Huening Kai! Hurry up! We're getting on the set!". Soobin yelled from across the room. Huening Kai gasped and then dashed after them, fixing his earpiece and mic. After performing their song Puma, TXT rushed backstage to rest and clean themselves up.