Chapter 12: F**king Do It

Warning⚠️: this chapter contains attempts of cutting and major thoughts involved in depression. So like insecurities, suicidal thoughts, harming yourself, doubt, and hopelessness.

Yeonjun's POV

"Are you ready for your session baby?". I asked, putting my hand on Huening Kai's shoulder. He pouted as he looked into the huge mirror in front of him. "Come on, you can't practice forever okay? It's so you can get better". I said, back hugging him affectionately. He buried his head in my neck and whispered softly. "I just don't feel like talking so much today......but as long as you wait for me to be done, I'll do it". "Of course baby. I can wait for you since the others have to go discuss the schedule". I responded. He hummed and then stayed in his position. "H-hyung....". "Yes baby?". "Do you s-still l-love me like b-before?". He asked, his voice quavery. I made a confused look and then lifted my head to look into his tired eyes. "Why wouldn't I?". I asked quietly. Huening Kai shut his eyes and a few tears fell from his eyes. He began to cry all of a sudden making me confused and worried. "Baby, what's wrong?". He didn't answer. I sighed and pulled him into a warm hug. I could feel his hands gripping tightly on my sweater. He really was hurting that bad. I didn't think it was this bad. For him to just cry casually. "Huening Kai........I really don't understand anything anymore even though I should......but........If you're hurting this bad.......you can always come to me like this......I love you so so so much.......and I want to help you get through your depression". I whispered softly to him. I cupped his face and we both made eye contact. "I love you too". He murmured.

I smiled and kissed his salty lips softly. After letting go, I brought him into another hug. I could feel him relax and let out all his tension on me. We let go and I wiped his tears away before grabbing his hand. "Let's go, you can say bye to the others if you want". Huening Kai nodded and then walked to the others, kissing them on their cheeks and then waving bye. He clung to my arm and I only smiled. We got into my car and it was sort of quiet. Every now and then, I would look to my side and gaze at Hyuka. He seemed to be lost in thought. "Are you okay Kai?". I asked softly. Huening Kai looked at me confused and then nodded. "Just thinking about something". He said. I nodded and then reached out for his hand. He complied and laid on my shoulder affectionately. Finally, we arrived at the location and walked to the front desk. "Appointment for Kai Kamal Huening". I said. The lady smiled and nodded, pointing to a room. We walked into the room to see Camren at the desk typing something. "Oh hey guys, uh.....give me a couple minutes. You can wait on the couch Huening Kai and there's a chair outside Yeonjun". She said. I nodded and then pecked Huening Kai on the lips. "It'll be okay. I'll just be outside waiting". He bit his lip nervously and nodded. I closed the door and then sat on the chair with my phone out. It would be a long 2 hours.

Time Skippppp

Finally, after 2 hours, Camren had a talk with me about the session and Huening Kai's health while he waited outside. "Hey, so how did it go?". I asked. Camren scrunched her face and then sighed. "Well, it went well because he actually talked to me since he didn't really say anything different before but.......". I furrowed my eyebrows in worry and confusion. "But what?". "Yeonjun.............Huening Kai isn't getting better". Camren said. What!? "What do you mean!?". I asked in a frantic state. "From what he told me, his depression is getting worse. He's gonna need more treatment". She explained. "Why is it getting worse? What did he say?". Camren only gave me a look. "It's not my place to tell you. He needs to be able to open up to all of you". I brushed my hair back in frustration until Camren spoke again. "He's gonna start having 5 sessions a week now instead of 4. I'll come by his work from now on. You're also gonna need to stop by the hospital to get new medication. I'm giving you paperwork to show to them approved and prescribed by me". She explained handing me the papers. I nodded and then spoke before leaving. "Thanks Camren, uh see you later". "See you later too Yeonjun". _____________________________________