Chapter 25: A Power Couple (Filler Again, Sorry)

Third Person POV

TXT had been very very busy with their new comeback. Performing their new album all over the place, doing interviews, activities, cuts and promotions with not only the album but Yeonkai. They'd even been releasing a lot of merch and exclusive items to buy. Of course with all this, the pda of Yeonkai hadn't stopped and they had been hyped up all around the world, chosen as one of the power couples in the kpop industry. And now, with promoting their new mv Can't You See Me, they were moving on to something much more enjoyable. At least until after some public content for Yeonkai. Which brings them to where they are now. In an interview with Liam on video chat to talk about their relationship. But we're not gonna start the chapter there. Just wait.

"Open wide Ningning!". Yeonjun exclaimed, picking up a piece of a dumpling to feed it to Huening Kai. He smiled widely and proudly ate off of the chopsticks. "Good?". Yeonjun asked. Huening Kai nodded and went in for another bite. Yeonjun fed him slowly, wiping of his mouth with a napkin every now and then. "Are you gonna eat Hyung?". Huening Kai asked, taking a drink of his water. "Well, I will if you feed me as well". Yeonjun said, smiling. Huening Kai giggled and nodded. He began to feed some of his beef slices to Yeonjun, who almost moaned to the delicious taste. The younger giggled with red cheeks as he continued to feed him. "What? Does my moaning make you uncomfortable?". The older asked, causing Huening Kai to immediately choke on his water. The older quickly patted his back, not wanting his boyfriend to die pathetically or at all really. "Y-you shouldn't a-ask things like that!". The younger cautioned, still coughing softly. "Well I just wanted to know". The older said, smiling softly. "....but no. It doesn't make me uncomfortable. It's just not something I hear everyday...". The younger said, smiling awkwardly.

"I bet you wished you heard that everyday then". Yeonjun teased, making Huening Kai gasp and slap his shoulder. "Hyung! When did you become so perverted!?". He asked in a whispery voice. "Um....since the first day you dressed up for our comeback music video what do you mean?". Yeonjun answered, smirking as he took a drink of his water. "We are on a date Hyung. Not a.......honeymoon". Huening Kai reminded, only encouraging the older more. "I am actually the one who wishes we were on one". Huening Kai sighed in amusement as he took a bite of his food. "You'll have to wait til I'm 18 then Jagiya. Then we'll talk marriage". He said. "Oh I'm looking forward to it". Yeonjun smiled widely as Huening Kai got shyer every second, trying to eat his food to distract him. "Flustered?". The older teased, tilting his head in curiosity. "Just....shush Hyung. Let me eat. I want ice cream". The younger quietly answered, making the older just chuckle and nod.

After finishing their food, Huening Kai and Yeonjun walked hand in hand out of the restaurant, heading for a dessert shop. As they walked through the city, many people stared at them, whispering or smiling. Mostly filled with "It's Yeonkai!" Or "They're so cute!" Or "Wow, they have some nerves" Or even "Check out those cute gay idols over there". They had gotten used to it already, especially when they went out and dispatch was already being a needy hoe for their pda content, which is probably why they don't make out on dates outside of work. Arriving at the shop, Yeonjun pulled out his wallet, already ready to order their ice cream. "Hello! How may I help you guys?". A male worker greeted. "May I please get a large cup of mint chocolate chip ice cream with fruit toppings and two spoons please?". He asked, placing the exact amount of money on the counter. "You guys on a date?". The boy then asked, flashing a smile. Yeonjun chuckled and nodded, pulling Huening Kai closer to him by his waist. "You guys are cute". He commented, getting the ice cream ready. After a few more seconds, he handed Yeonjun the cup of ice cream, wishing them a good rest of their date. Yeonkai thanked him with sweet smiles and then walked out of the shop, heading to their next destination. The park. And as they walked to their little spot, Yeonjun fed himself and Huening Kai the ice cream before it would melt. "Alright baby, you ready?". Yeonjun asked, throwing the cup away and then sitting on the grass. Huening Kai nodded enthusiastically, sitting between Yeonjun's legs. The older smiled and wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, resting his chin on his shoulder. The younger then pulled out his phone, dialing their interviewer and setting it on its holder.