Chapter 6: More Wouldn't Hurt

Huening Kai's Pov

"Huening Kai". 

"Huening Kai, wake up". 

"Hyuka, wake up please".

I groaned softly to the voice calling me. "Who is it?". I asked in a sleepy tone. "It's Taehyun Hyuka. You should wake up now. You've been sleeping for 15 hours". I rubbed my eyes yawning. "That long?". "Yeah". Taehyun answered as he brushed his fingers through my hair, getting it out of my face. I lifted myself up stretching for a bit. "Soobin Hyung got breakfast. But he left to go talk with Jin Hyung and Namjoon Hyung". Taehyun said as he looked at me with a soft expression. I nodded. "I guess I should get up". I whispered. I was about to get out of bed but then I saw some things on the shelf. It was the rainbow glass rose and glass guitar Yeonjun had gotten me as gifts. I stared at it for a bit and memories flooded in. Of ours dates and cute little moments. It only made me miss him more and become emotional. "Hyuka? Are you okay?". Taehyun asked. But my head tuned him out and tears started to form in my eyes. "Hyuka. What's wrong". Taehyun continued to worry. I let out a choked sob and then buried my head into my chest and knees. I felt Taehyun caress my head and then hug me tightly. "I miss Yeonjunnie Hyung so much!". I cried out. "I miss him too Kai…..". Taehyun whispered with a shaky voice. I continued to cry uncontrollably not caring about anything. 

"Beomgyu Hyung! Please come here!". Taehyun shouted as he tried to comfort me. I could see on the corner of my eye that Taehyun was crying. A lot actually. Yet he was still trying to comfort me. "What's going on- Hyuka! Taehyunnie!". Beomgyu rushed in the room worried and frantic. "Why are you guys crying?". He asked. "I-I'm sorry Hyung…..I started crying because Huening Kai's sad. He's sad because of Yeonjun Hyung". Taehyun explained sadly. "Oh it's okay…..come here. Both of you". Beomgyu cooed. He brought me and Taehyun into a hug kissed our foreheads. "I know you both miss him. I miss him too...terribly. But we gotta stay strong for each other. Be a family so that when he comes back, he won't be disappointed. Okay?". Beomgyu said. I nodded wiping my tears. 

Time Skippppp 

"Here Hyuka, eat something before you take your pills okay?". Beomgyu said placing a plate of food in front of me. I nodded grabbing the fork. After finishing my food, I grabbed a cup of water and then tossed the pill in my mouth. To be honest, I felt like they never did anything. I always thought about taking more to see if anything would change. But was I allowed to? I asked myself. Maybe a couple more wouldn't hurt. I mean it's medicine. It's supposed to help me. It's not like it was some other serious medicine. It didn't even do anything for me on one. I took about four more and then swallowed it with my water. I didn't feel anything so I guess nothing was wrong now. "Hyuka! Baby! Do you wanna come cuddle and watch a movie? We have chips!". I heard Beomgyu yell. "Okay Hyung!". I replied. I put the pills away and then walked into the living room where Taegyu were at. I sat in between them to cuddle. I laid on Beomgyu's shoulder using my right hand to hold his. Taehyun snuggled into my chest and I wrapped my left arm around him. (I don't know why that was so specific lmao) I didn't want to eat but it was nice to watch a movie. It actually made me laugh and smile at times. The movie was pretty long too. About 2 hours. 

All of a sudden, I felt sick. I ran to the bathroom throwing up in the toilet. My stomach felt like it was on fire and my head couldn't think clearly. I held tightly onto the edge of the sink and rinsed my face. After I was done, I walked out back to the living room but I felt nauseous and my vision became a little blurry. "Kai! Are you okay!?". I felt someone grab me by my shoulders. I held onto their arm falling to my knees. "Hyuka, what's wrong?". "What's happening to him Hyung!?". "We need to take him to the hospital". "Okay, I'll help you. We need to get a ride though". "Let me call Hoseok Hyung. He told me he was out today". "Okay, but tell him to hurry. Huening Kai is looks like he's about to pass out".