Chapter 20: Shipping Yeonkai Officially

Huening Kai's POV

I woke up to the sun shining brightly in my face since the blinds were open. I groaned softly due to how bright it was but decided it was time to get up anyway. I looked at my alarm clock and realized it was actually. (I'm not making time relevant right now) I stretched out my arms and then smiled softly when I saw Yeonjun on my side. He's so beautiful when he's sun-kissed. I thought before laying back down to rest my head and hands on his chest. "Hyung......wake up. It's almost time to start getting ready for work". I said softly. Yeonjun whined softly, putting his arm around me. "Please Jagiya, today we have a meeting. It's our chance to talk to Bang Pd Nim about our relationship". I said, looking up to see Yeonjun with his eyes barely opened. He sighed and then nodded. "I'll get up...". He mumbled. Yeonjun got up from my grasp and then walked to the bathroom to wash up. I waited until it was my turn and then we both went inside the kitchen. "Eat some cereal baby". Yeonjun said. I nodded and grabbed two bowls and spoons. Yeonjun grabbed the cereal box and poured a good amount before putting the milk in. We sat down and ate, watching every now and then when the other members woke up. Once we finished, I went to the closet with Yeonjun to pick out some clothes. I decided to wear a white turtle neck, tight jeans, and a black leather jacket. I turned around to see Yeonjun still picking his clothes and then spoke quietly. "Yeonjun Hyung?". "Yes baby?". He asked, turning around. "I'm gonna change now". I said, blushing furiously.

Yeonjun chuckled and then immediately turned around. I got undressed and then slipped my pants on first, then my shirt. I could leave my jacket off for now. I was about to leave but I screamed quietly when I saw Yeonjun with no shirt on. "What? It's just my abs". He said teasingly. I covered my face in embarrassment and then quickly got out of the room. "Surprised y'all didn't make out". A voice suddenly said. I looked up to see Soobin with a smirk. I whined quietly and hit his chest gently. "We don't make out". I protested. "You can't deny it sweetheart". Soobin said, going in the closet. I shook off his comment and then went to sit on the couch til everyone was done getting ready. "Good morning Hyuka!". Taehyun exclaimed, standing in front of me. I smiled widely and then made grabby hands. "Hi Taehyunnie!". Taehyun smiled and then sat on my lap, hugging me. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his waist, burying my head into his chest. We stayed like that for maybe 10 minutes til Soobin came into the living room. "You guys ready? We're about to leave". He said. I looked at Taehyun and then we both nodded. He got off my lap and I walked behind him to grab Soobin's hand. "Let's go guys! The meeting starts soon!".
______________________________________

(This is actually a majorish time skip since the meetings last pretty long)

"Alright, you all know your schedules, goals, and how this comeback is going to work now. I would like to assume it's achievable and understandable". Bang Pd said, looking around the room. We all nodded, looking back with small smiles. "Any questions or comments?". He then asked. I looked at Yeonjun with an uncertain expression. "Should I?". I asked quietly but Yeonjun shook his head. "Yes". He then said, standing up from his seat. Bang Pd and the rest of staff looked at him with confused faces. "There's something we have to tell all of you". Yeonjun announced, looking at Soobin and the other members. I took a deep breath and then stood up as well, holding Yeonjun's hand tightly. "W-What is it?". Bang Pd asked. Everyone stared at us, especially the members. We hadn't told anyone about what we had discussed last night. Yeonjun looked at me with a soft expression. "Are you sure you want to do this?". He whispered. I nodded with a serious expression. "We want to publicly announce our relationship this comeback". I then said somewhat loudly. Everyone either gasped, smiled, or just stood there shook. I looked at the other members and they had smirks on their faces. Bang Pd looked at us very surprised before trying to get his words together. "I- guys I- what-". I looked at Kyung Min who had the most excited expression ever, she gave me a small thumbs up before yelling out, "That's a great idea! Don't you think guys!?". Most of the staff stayed silent. Yeonjun and I sat back down, waiting for Bang Pd's answer. "Have you boys thought this through? The consequences, kinks and you know?". He asked, sitting down. "We have. And we can guarantee that we'll take responsibility for everything that happens. We know it's a huge decision but we want to take this leap". Yeonjun answered. Bang Pd sighed. "I want to support you in this but it's so risky guys. A lot of relationships don't last when they announce it publicly and I can see you're both very happy but. You guys can't guarantee that you'll be able to smile through every little thing". He explained.