Chapter 27: It's Simply Blackmail

Note: The picture above is what they're wearing in the beginning. I'm also pretty sure this is what they wear during the mnet puma performance.

Huening Kai's POV

"Jagiya! Stop it! You know we're not allowed to be all over each other!". I reminded Yeonjun, pushing him away as he tried to kiss and hug me. Yeonjun whined loudly and then gave me a pout. "Just one kiss! Please! I won't touch you! I swear!". "Our stylists will get mad Hyung! You know this!". Yeonjun scoffed and then leaned closer to me so our faces were only inches apart. "Since when did you care about where and when you kissed me?". He asked. I chuckled softly and then connected our lips for only a few seconds. Yeonjun immediately kissed back and he tried to deepen it but I wouldn't let him. I pulled away and then smiled before turning away from him. Yeonjun sighed and then sunk into the couch, clearly hating that we had to be separated while shooting the music video. Speaking of which, this mv was intense though and it took a lot to look this good. No wonder our stylists don't want us to mess it up, it took like an hour. But I still hated not being able to smother Yeonjun. (Me too kai. Me too)
"Wow. You guys have never looked better!". A voice suddenly exclaimed. I sighed, already knowing it was Soobin so I just continued look down. "Really?". Yeonjun asked, looking up. Soobin chuckled and shook his head. "Are you kidding me? Of course not! You guys look like you're miserable!". He exclaimed. I groaned in response, reminding him of our 'burden'. "And that is why you don't constantly make out in public kids". "Ughhhhhh! Why do we have to be so in love!?". Yeonjun cried out, reaching out for my hand. I gave him puppy eyes and then intertwined our fingers. "It's okay Hyung. We can survive it". I encouraged. Yeonjun shook his head and then started to fake cry dramatically. "You look so hot baby! How can I resist!?". He yelled, making me blush furiously when he complimented me. "You look pretty good too Hyung. But we gotta try. Or else we'll be stuck shooting this mv over and over". I said. "Mkay.....". I kissed the back of Yeonjun's hand which made him smile and blow me a kiss. I giggled and then turned away since the staff were now calling us over to start recording.

Yeonjun went first and I was not complaining. I couldn't stop staring at him and biting my lip, he looked so good! Once he finished his shots, I went next. Because I was so desperate to be able to cuddle and kiss Yeonjun, I put all my effort into my individual shots. It was actually very cool and fun. Except Yeonjun kept staring at me with this lustful look which made me get nervous and awkward. He laughed after a while of me messing up and bursting into a shy tantrum. It eventually led up to Yeonjun having to turn around and avoid any type of contact with me. After finally getting the shots done, the staff praised me. "That was so good Kai! You can go to Yeonjun now! Just remember that you guys still have another outfit and set change!". "Thanks Noona!". I exclaimed, rushing to my boyfriend with a huge smile. I jumped onto Yeonjun, burying my face into his shoulder. He twirled me around like the extra person he was and then put me down, crashing his lips on mine. I immediately kissed back, running my fingers through his hair. I swear to god it was like a euphoria everytime we kissed. Yeonjun wrapped his arms around my neck and deepened the kiss. I could feel his lip piercing against my skin which looked so good on him by the way. I smirked softly before biting on Yeonjun's lower lip, making him gasp in surprise. He growled softly and then entered his tongue into my mouth, making me almost choke. It lasted for a few more seconds before we both pulled away. "I don't know why but something about you being in all black makes kissing you even more intense". Yeonjun commented, making me smile shyly. "Hey gu- woah. What happened?". Soon suddenly walked up to us, with a concerned look. "What do you mean?". I asked. "Well, judging by the fact that your lips are swollen, your eyes are bloodshot, you look like you saw an angel plus yeonjun hyung's messy hair and his dominant eyes. Y'all were just making out and as usual, I happened to be close.....unfortunately". Soobin sighed and both me and Yeonjun just smiled in response. "And that we were......but what did you want to say?". Yeonjun said. Soobin hummed softly and then spoke. "Well.....I just wanted to let you guys know that Lu Zi is here because he wants to monitor our dance and he's staff anyway so he gets to come but I just wanted to warn y'all since he tends to sneak around". "Oh.....well.....thanks for tell us Hyung". I said quietly, suddenly feeling uncomfortable to hear Lu Zi was here. Especially when I was in such....... alluring outfits. "It's okay baby. I'll keep an eye out for you". Yeonjun said, making me realize Soobin was gone. He slowly wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me close. I smiled and then hugged him back. "Thanks Jagiya". "Of course my Ningning".
______________________________________